[A-MG] LF RP Guild - Dark / Mercenary / Adventure Themes

My character is a good-natured hedge druid (pun intended), who is looking for work. She has experience as a courier, scout, first-aider, and mercenary. She is mostly interested in low-risk missions, but that can change!

What I am looking for:

• An active RP guild. Small-to-medium in size is best. Themes in the title are preferred, but am interested in a wide variety!
  • Mature writers. I am in my 30s and would very much enjoy similar company. Writing skill is less important to me than a good OOC environment.
  • A guild discord, or other media platform where short stories or longer RPs can be written out.
  • DM’d events, preferably with a simple /roll system.

What I have to offer:

• An active, motivated writer, more than willing to help other people out with their stories.
  • Depending on my schedule, may be able to DM small events.
  • Available most evenings from 5PM - 10PM central times, and most weekends all day.

Please feel free to whisper Petalina in-game, or to leave a comment here if you think your guild would be a good fit. Thank you for reading :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I can recommend The Blackwater Company as they are pirate-themed guild. They host a neutral tavern every Tuesday in Tol Barad.

3 Likes

Yeah, you wanna see what those Blackwater pirates are up to? Go out to Rustberg Village in Tol Barad on Tuesday night. 7-9 realm time. They’ll have a large gathering and you can get a good feel for the guild.

EVEN BETTER, you’ll even see a bunch of great Goblins from Flashbang Exports bringing the party! Say hi, we’ll share a Makrura Bomb (food, not an explosive. Yet) wits yas

2 Likes