[A] <Mediocre> 8/8 Competitive Weekend Raiding LFM

Raid Times: 4-8pm EST Saturday/Sunday

Progression: 11/11 Molten Core & Onyxia, 8/8 Blackwing Lair

Loot System: Loot Council

Class Needs
As a relatively competitive guild, we are always seeking exceptional raiders. If you are interested, please apply.

Currently seeking a very strong Healer (priest preferred)

With top 10 US multi-tier experienced leadership, Mediocre seeks to maintain the description of the premier weekend raiding guild on Kromcrush. We currently run a semi-bloated roster (around 43 individuals), and we are always on the lookout for top tier talent. If you are a skilled player, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Any questions, please whisper Figz or Capcake in-game, or PM Figz through discord.

You may join our Discord where you will find the quick and easy applications process!

https:// discord.gg/jaD5fVe

3 Likes

If the post doesn’t convince you check out our log standings. We have been battling for top spots and have no plans to slow down.

1 Like

This is a fun crew. Definitely worth checking into.

1 Like

Thank you for the bumps and the support gang - to the top!

1 Like

This information is still valid. Our logs are available for public viewing as Sher pointed out.

I tried the application bot out on the discord and found it fairly entertaining. Take a look.

1 Like

Bump because this guild is awesome! No regrets joining Mediocre at all.

1 Like

Please read and review the part where it mentions needing a couple of healers but that all exceptional raiders are encouraged to apply, regardless of class.

Also. We’re a weekend raiding guild for you employed types. Come get some of that.

1 Like

Thank you Sam, bumperino!

1 Like

/nonaggressivenontoxicforumpost

1 Like

Bumping just because :sunglasses: For the horde! For kromcrush!

1 Like

While appreciated, your bump wont stop me from living in roots and being moonfire spammed to death when we meet out in the world sir.

1 Like

Well the pvp possibility exists, I can asure you that for my part I only unleash druidic fury on those that attack me first. Otherwise I’m passive lol.

1 Like

Did I mention that our raid leader is more abstract than Einstein was? It’s true.

/Bump

1 Like

bumping because loot cabal

1 Like

Did we mention this a politics free zone? /relief

1 Like

Weekend nudge.

1 Like

Several new additions lately. Aside from being one of the most well oiled and efficient raiding machines on the realm, we have a thriving social scene as well with staples such as Blooday, Daz, Coldilocks, and Holyflow.

Good times.

2 Likes

Such kind words merit a midweek BUMP

1 Like

You bet we are well-oiled :wink:

1 Like

It would appear we are currently in search of an excellent DPS. Warlock/Feral are encouraged to apply.

1 Like