[A] <Mana> 10/10 Heroic 2/10 M LFM for Mythic team

Mana has a history of decade-long exploits that span the course of Azeroth’s woes since the end of the Scourge War we are and have been a Cutting Edge guild. It’s our purpose to continue on with this legacy. After our losses from the last battle against N’zoth, we made the change to once again be Alliance.

Our days and times are modest and while we are not a hardcore raiding guild we do expect a certain level of capability and participation from everyone in our team.

We understand how a Mythic environment should be at the beginning, middle, and end of both the expansion and each of its many tiers. All we ask of you is that you are competent, confident consistent with your performance and attendance. As someone who wants to down Mythic content as it is current, and has in the past, it’s only fair to the guild that everyone agrees to those conditions.

Now for the boring paperwork bit: This important it, gives us the history of your deeds and conquests, as well as contact information for us to reach out to you. As soon as we reach enough people in our Vanguard (Raiders) we will start a vetting process. So please submit your information through the google document linked below, or add us either at this time works well for us.

We are seeking:

Tanks: 0

Healers: (Mr.or Ms. Exceptional any class.)

Melee & Ranged DPS: (PRIORITY) Deathknight & Rogue, Warlock, Hunter. Mage, (Mr.or Ms. Exceptional any class.)

Flex DPS → Healer: 0

Flex DPS → Tank: 0

Days and Times:

Wednesdays & Thursdays from 7:30 to 11:30 (Pacific Standard Time).

Start intake with our Google Documents Form:

Side Note:

Follow-up with one of us afterward:

Quixsis#1477 - GM

DoctorBlythe#1814

beautyinwar#1744

bears, beats, battle star galactica thank you

were 9/10 heroic now guys!!!

still looking for people :slight_smile:

1/10 Mythic, still looking for people.

I might be willing to help with the process.

still looking for people

we can help build your snowman

we also have cookies

Server?
Id be interested in joining, 200 ilvl boomy. i think a friend of mine is also applying as an UH dk.
My ilvl is relatively low for raiding due to work.
Im no longer working though and am free for any schedule really.
Bnet - Le Borat#1320
Discord - Le Borat#4648

Character is Druidiia on Sargeras currently

We are currently on Proudmoore NA, Sent you an ingame request.

Still looking

still need people

Bumpity bump bump, Still looking for dps

You looking for paladin dps?

yes we are

still looking for people

need a rogue

still looking guys

still need more people