(A) Mage LF Mythic Team for shadowlands

Looking for a Guild that raids no later than 10 PM Est time. I am willing to server transfer just no faction change.

Hey Dezo, I see you say no later than 10pm est, but we end just a half hour past that. Would that be a problem? Let me know, thanks :slight_smile:

[A][US][Sargeras] < Abstract >

About Us

We’ve been raiding for years, but really started being serious when we founded Abstract in November of 2019. Since then, we’ve welcomed an impressive group of talented and dedicated raiders and are focusing on becoming a Cutting Edge guild. We’re mainly a raiding guild, with a passion for pushing keys.

Raid Times

Mythic Raid; Wednesdays and Thursdays at 6:30pm to 9:30pm CST(server time)

With Shadowlands, we will be making it 3 nights a week to further cement ourselves in the push for Cutting Edge.

Progression

9/12 Mythic Ny’alotha

12/12 Heroic Ny’alotha

Recruitment

For our Ny’alotha raid comp, we’re in need of a Tank and RDPS. Priority classes are currently Fire Mages, Destro Locks, and Hunters. As we’re going for Mythic progression, we are looking for players that will enjoy their time raiding, while also paying attention, and playing to their best. We want to create a solid group of 20+ people where we can swap players in and out as needed. We want to finish out this tier with CE and hit the ground running going into Shadowlands!

Voice: Discord

Contact

Battle.net: Hobbsey#1249

Hello Dezo
Illidan [H] is 11/12M looking for raiders looking to get CE. We are a MORNING raiding guild.
We currently have two raid teams:
Raid Team 1 : 11/12M currently working on Nzoth and raids WED/THU/FRI 8AM (NOT PM) to 11AM CST.
Raid Team 2 : Mondays 7/12M 8AM-11AM.

15-30 online at all times of the day, active in M+, heroic raids, transmog runs and pvp!

If this interests you let me know,

Still looking for a guild

We may run a little to late for you but let me know if you wanna chat!

ya thats a bit too late. The max I could do is 11 pm est.

Hi Dezo,

We’re looking for players with some prior mythic experience who want to step into a well-organized raid environment going into the expansion. We raid 7-10pm EST. Now we are Horde, but if you like what you read in our recruitment information and look like you could be a good fit for us, I’d be happy to speak with you about buying you a wow token for the transfer.

We raid a fairly casual schedule and try to take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized. As an example, we use PTR testing footage and logs to create strats we’ll use during week 1. There’s an example from Ny’alotha in our recruitment information, and we also already have a guide posted for Hungering Destroyer in Castle Nathria (1 of the 8 bosses tested thus far)

Our primary organizational focus is on maintaining a positive and productive raid culture. We’re willing to make short term sacrifices like investing in a player who shows potential and needs some gear and some practice or removing a player who might be highly skilled individually but isn’t on board with playing as a team and keeping the raid culture positive.

If those practices and values speak to you, have a look at our recruitment post and drop us an application if you like what you see, or add me on bnet at Klik#1399 if you’d like to speak further before deciding to apply.