[A] Mage LF CE Pushing guild

< Diminishing Returns > on Dalaran is currently recruiting for a core raid position. We are a 13-year-old Alliance raiding guild, focused on end game content. We also push high keys and PVP.

Raid Times: Tuesday and Wednesday 8pm till 11pm est.

Progression:
EP 7/8 Mythic

Currently recruiting:

DPS: **RANGED **

I can be reached at my btag – MsGrimReaper#1894 or discord – MsGrim#5553

Hey warp, if you’re willing to go horde let us know.

Please Taunt on US-Hyjal, 8/8 M AEP (US 156 WP), 9/9M BoD 6-hour / week team. We’ve already done a full reclear and plan to continue doing so for the rest of the tier.

We’re honest with people about mistakes and performance, and expect our players to take criticism well. We’re looking for players who share our team mentality, and as long as you’re outgoing and interested in playing the game with us, you’ll be happy playing here.

Tuesday - Wednesday 7:30 pm - 10:30 pm PST

Fill out this very short form if you want to chat with us about playing here :slight_smile:
https:// forms.gle/5Arvyfvd1vjxdcHW7 (delete the space after the slashes)

Hey Warpgate, Check us out. We might be what you are looking for. We raid 3 hours a night, 3 nights a week (Tu/W/Th 8pm-11pm PDT) You can learn a little more about our guild from our forum post: [A]6/10M, 10/10H, 8-11pm PST 3 Nights LF DPS and H Pal - #2 by Chaomata-proudmoore

Please DM me via Discord and I can send you a link to our Discord application link for you to drop an app. (Nivels
#5892)

heya Warpgate

Sellswords is a 7/8M team in the guild Eternal Kingdom on Proudmoore. We currently raid 8-11 pacific time, but will be bumping our hours to 7-10 pacific or 730 to 1030 pacific in the next tier.

We’ve been around since WoD and CE every tier since HFC. We’re pretty much about clearing content while its current and having a lot of fun doing it. So if slaying internet dragons with cool people, in a fun, relaxed but focused raid environment is something you’re looking for, hit me up. Details below. Meanwhile good luck in your search!

Hante
discord: Hantevirus#8346
btag: hantevirus#1921
www.eternal-kingdom.com/sellswords

7/8M 57% Queen Asz killed 1 add got the 2nd add to 45% Prog recruiting any exceptional players for our mythic team we supply food flasks pots and a 10 for the week we raid tuesday wednesday 6:30PST to 10:30PST for 4 hours if you would like to join please add my discord Connor#9146 :slight_smile: and ya

Hey Warp,

Here is our guild blurb! Hit us up if you are interested!

Thanks

Grim

< FRISKY BUSINESS > is a MYTHIC progression on TICHONDRIUS guild looking for exceptional mythic players who are dedicated and skilled enough to push Cutting Edge to join our Mythic raid team!

CORE SPOTS AVAILABLE!!!
CAN ASSIST WITH SERVER/FACTION TRANSFER!

Our raid times are Tues & Weds 7PM - 10:30PM PST
(10:00 PM -1:30 AM EST).

Heroic Thursday @ 7PM (10pm EST)
Alt Mythic Runs Sunday @ 7PM (10pm EST)

Our goal is to aggressively clear content, but still have a relaxed raiding atmosphere. All members are expected to show respect to each other and other players.

Our guild also runs High Mythic+ keys, achievements, dungeons, and alt runs.
You can watch our raids on twitch.tv/saraspank

If you are interested or have any questions, feel free to reach out to us!
Contact us on Discord: discord.gg/TUHtM9Q

Bnet: Sara#1321
Discord: Sara#4646

What are we looking for?

DPS:
- HAVOC DEMON HUNTER
- FIRE MAGES
- WARLOCKS
- SHADOW PRIESTS
- ELE SHAMAN*

HEALERS:
- DISC PRIEST