{A} Nelf M+ team looking for a Rogue or Fury Warrior!

Hello, My name is Griffster and I am the Tank for my Mythic + team. Which is looking for a Rogue to finish our team so we can Push keys in season 4. Our team resides in Unspoken Fury on US-Stormrage and is on the alliance.

Our team currently composed of;
Tank: Death Knight, Night Elf
Healer: Monk, Night Elf
Melee DPS: Demon Hunter, Night Elf
Ranged DPS: Fire Mage, Night Elf
Melee DPS: Open (Rogue or Fury Warrior)

Our ideal Candidate is one who plays a Night Elf, Fury Warrior or Rogue, and is 450+ ilvl neck lvl 75+ Cloak lvl 9, and in BFA season 1-4 had a raider io score of 1500+ at one point, and is looking for the same goals as us.

Please Note: we will consider a Fury Warrior or Rogue who might not meet all the criteria listed above.

Our goal for season 4 is to be able to acquire Keystone Master, and shoot for an io of 2400+ and eventually once we get more accustomed to season 4 we want to be selling weekly runs which all profits will be divided evenly among the team.

In season 3 We had several members hit keystone master season 3. And looking to repeat it. We typically will run keys on Wednesday, Sunday, and Monday evenings normally around 9:30pm - 12:00am EST. We normally push keys as we can throughout the week. We do raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:00pm-12:00am EST the rest of the week we try and push keys when we can.

If you’re looking for a team to run keys with and trying to not pug +15’s anymore we may be a good fit.

If interested in learning more about us, or want to try out as a trial position please contact me Bnet: Grifster#1142 or Discord: grifster1142#9673

Bump, Still Looking for a Rogue to finish our M+ team!

bump, Still looking for a last player to fit our team

Bump, To the Top! Still looking!