[A] <Lunar Chaos> Fri/Sat Late Night Raiding

<Lunar Chaos> is looking for new members to build up our ranks ahead of 8.1. We're raiding late on Friday & Saturday from 10PM-1AM server, but we need your help to stop the bad guys!

About Us

`https://imgur.com/a/7jnXQvX`

LC was a joint venture between <Lunar Eclipse> and <ElementChaos> that was established in 2006, a time before computers even existed. Leading US-Alleria historians also point out that early acquisitions of <Knights of Antioch> and the <Sacred Cookie Cult> also helped turn a dream into an inside joke, then back into a dream, before finally setting this whole thing into motion.

We've seen members old and new over the past decade, invoking deep metaphysical ruminations involving the Ship of Theseus and whether or not people actually see in different colors. Our DK tank in particular can't handle the second one, and will figuratively go bananas if you bring it up.

We like to think of ourselves as a friends and family guild as we have had numerous meetups over the years both at the early morning marathon and the rodeo (I'm not even making this up). We have a wide range of game/life experience in the guild and we regularly hang out in Discord to shoot the breeze.

Guild Info

Server: US-Alleria/Khadgar
Raid Times: Fri/Sat 10PM-1AM server
Uldir Progress: 8/8 N, 8/8 H
Current Needs: We're always considering any interested players - the ability to fulfill multiple raid roles is a big plus! 8.0 specific nice-to-haves would be priests, monks, and warlocks
Previous Logs: `https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/reports-list/80625/`
Favorite Color: Orange
Beans in Chili?: Currently in dispute

In-Game Contacts

Catabolic/Cata - GM
Yamley
Oshaughnessy
Fujiko

Thanks for your consideration. I don't know if this is the best recruitment post you've looked at today but I dare say it is the most recent.
We have enough Warlocks!
We need Warlocks who don't get stuck working every Fri/Sat night. If you are looking for a new home or want an opportunity to raid, check us out!
Bunch of weirdos if ya ask me!!

<3
I have this toon (ilvl 369 Frost/Unholy DK, 5/8 H) on a different server, and a ilvl 353 mage alt on Khadgar. Mage was my main toon up until Legion.

My current group starts a bit late (11 PM EST) for me....10 PM EST is more in line with what I would look for. I would have no problem transfering the DK over to Khadgar if needed.

My ID is buckeyes#11437 if you want to chat in-game.

Thanks and good luck!

Returning player from Vanilla and BC days. Ran with Azergarde pre BC and Dawn in BC (main and off tanking on prot warrior Isid). Rejoining the game recently and leveling up my warrior to 120 (catching onto how much the game has changed). Looking for place to learn and contribute once at 120. Reliable and mature player looking for home and people to call in game family. Please contact in game or reply to how you prefer me to contact you.

I know this is an old post but are you guys still raiding on these days/times? Willing to xfer if so