Delete this please

Please delete this post. Thanks.

3 Likes

Join us tonight for an open SoD normal run. Shooting for a fun full clear open to friends of the guild and good people interested in joining. Contact us by joining the community linked above or reaching me on Battle.net.

Fun run last night, 10/10N in just over 2 hours with half alts, 3 pugs and a new recruit. Starting heroic tonight - we are 7/10 in heroic this season and still looking for more good people. Guardian heroic is brutal for 11 casuals but we got him down last week.

If you’re interested in joining us, hit Lena or I up on battle.net: Horacio#1828 or Lena#1459.

transfering to Lothar tonight. Had a blast raiding with you guys earlier this week and looking forward to joining you

1 Like

Howdy,
My guild has pretty much died and I am looking for a new home. At this time i have a 228ilvl enhance/ele shaman but have’nt played ele much as enhance is just a lot of fun, but willing to explore my ele side if ranged is needed. I also have a 215 survival hunter offspec as bm but working on legendary for that spec. i am 8/10 nm and 1/10 of heroic as my guild really died about 4 weeks ago but was trying to hang on .

sent you both a request!

Got it!

Multitasking on a conference call for work…

Sweet, gotta take care of the work first lol

Update: 9/10H after last night!

We’ve picked up some really quality people in the last week, taken down 2 new progression bosses, and things are going exceedingly well. Still room for more good people!

1 Like

Good luck guys. I tried reaching out multiple times but joined the community and couldn’t ever get a reply out of anyone :confused:

Any classes in specific? Tank? Dps?

How are you guys in the tank department. I haven’t done much raiding in SL since I have been gone most of expansion for personal RL situations.

Gotcha, the only reason I ask is because I only tank aswell. And was looking for a home to undust my paladin.

Will do in a few almost home

Hey there, returning player looking for a server / guild to call home. Your guild sounds great. Are you looking for level 60s already geared? Or do you have an opening in your guild for a fresh toon that will level and gear to get ready for raiding?

Are you still actively recruiting? I sent a battletag request to you, Jaslena. Hoping we can chat sometime soon. Your guild looks like it might be a good fit for me.

1 Like