A lot of things should be baseline - Enhancement

Enhance is really weak right now, despite being one of the most fun and visually satisfying specs of the game.

First, Doom Winds should be baseline. It just makes sense. It’s a version of the artifact power of Legion, that should’
ve never went away. Also, the fact that we don’t have more then 1 baseline cooldown really bothers me. We are called " Enhancement", ffs. A weapon-empowering CD really fits our fantasy.
Another alternative is making Ascendance baseline and using it’s slot for Doom Winds, but I doubt that would be viable.

Speaking of talents, Eeral Lunge and Sundering should both be baseline. Feral Lunge is not that strong but highly convenient since we suffer a lot from downtime. And Sundering is just a perfect fit to our kit, and so ingrained in gameplay that it makes the other two choices almost entirely undesirable.

Both slots could be taken by PVP talents. Static
field totem could take Feral Lunge slot. , and a tuned down version of Ride the Lightning (maybe something works on Stormstrike’s procs) could take Sundering’s.

Also, maybe a tuned down PVP talent Thundercharge? Fits the fantasy and smooths our rotation a little. Having to cast a healing totem to fill gaps in our rotation feels really weird.

1 Like

In 9.2 flame shock will be spread by lava lash and crash lightning cooldown will be reduced by chain lightning (instead of increasing its dmg as it currently does).

Nothing is changing about that. It does both on live and on ptr.

I want my old Earthliving weapon back.

But I think the wolves should do AoE on their attack it would help alot

2 Likes