[A] <LootNScoot> 9/9H LF DPS

*Whisperwind - Dentarg* Alliance

Raid Times
Tuesday/Wednesday 7pm Central to 10pm Central

We are a semi casual guild full of slightly inappropriate jokes and humor. Currently looking to flesh out our DPS roster, and if we get a few more, could use a healer too.

We are not a mythic raiding guild, that is not our aim. We have members that have rotating schedules or straight can’t make 1 of the 2 days. This is fine, to us, as those members take initiative and remain competitive when they can come.

However, we are not totally casual either, as we still aim to progress through heroic of each tier. We do sit, though rarely, people who are consistently underperforming if that is what is holding progression back. We will come back to carry them later if need be.

We also do battlegrounds and mythic + when it strikes our fancy, as well as transmog, mount, and achievement runs. Plus, if you have Elegon’s mount, you can show it off to the raid leader to irritate him. Heh heh.

Wish List
No druids, ideally. We have so many druids (1 resto, 1 feral, 2-3 boomies)
Ret Paladin
Windwalker Monk
Rogue
Shaman
Any non druid dps

Contact
Raid Leader : Thehuntid
Also: Vynianyx, Nastasya, Deadlybolts, Zachxd, Bushidobrwn

You can add me to btag: Vynianyx#1717 or discord: Vynianyx#3393
TheHuntid’s Discord: Superbless#3335

Was going to edit, but I think I’ll just bump it.

Raiding Addons
It is an expectation that you will have some sort of boss add-on. However, if not, they you are expected to play like you do.

Angry Assignments: We use this for semi quick assignments to raid roles. Not as essential for DPS, as we mostly put healer cooldown orders in it. We do use for opulence too, but roles are discussed ahead of time. It is more of a reminder.

RC Loot Council
No, we aren’t going to take your gear. Loot Council was started to hasten the pull times and loot assignments while reducing the back alley loot trades. The general rule is thus: If you get a piece and need it, you keep it. If a piece is offered up for trade, you select the appropriate response.
The piece is generally handed out with the following in mind:
Main Spec vs Off Spec
Item Level being replaced
In the case of ties: Is it a consistent raider

If all that is still a tie, Thehuntid will ask the contenders. If both want it still, it will go to a roll.

Raiding Expectations
It is expected that you know your class and a general idea of the fights. We do go over the fights and how we plan to adapt them.

We do sit people, but we do it rarely. Generally, it is on our second night of progression on a boss, and it is decided on who is doing mechanics, who is dying, and then who is consistently low low on the dps. Most will sit themselves before the raid leader does, but we did have to sit a few on Jaina, though we do make it a goal to get every raider their AOTC if possible.

If interested, give us a try. Shoot Thehuntid or myself a message. You don’t have to be on our server group, though that is a plus.

Hello, I’m a 385 WW main that can do both off specs as well ( though i could use some updated gear for them ) lots of raiding experience in WoW and other games, but i have been out of game since about the time of Mythic Uldir until now. Came back and cleared Normal CoS and most of BoD and looking for a fun heroic guild to join. Bnet = FlyingAce#11163 Discord = Sunshine#8519 ty!

^ this is my monk btw ( blizz forums are weird)

I am out of town at the moment but I’ll let our raid leader know and add you once I am home tonight :smiley:

Yeah the forums are annoying. I’ve started just sticking to 1 forum posting toon.

Thanks! Sounds good.