[A] Looking for Weekend Raiding

Hey there,

Myself and a small group of experienced, down to earth players are looking to join a weekend raiding guild (Morning or Evening). We come from a guild that has cleared 10/10 MC and Ony for multiple weeks and most of us are fully geared in BIS. Our group consists of:

2x Warriors - Both are geared tanks but have good DPS sets as well
1x Rogue
1x Mage
1x HPriest

If you would like to chat with us please feel free to contact me via one of the following:

Discord: Gubjub#8532
BNet: Gubjub#11273
In-Game: Rattlegore-Gubjub

(Raid Drunk or Die Trying) is recruiting all morning/early afternoon raiders!
We are at Sulfuras which is one of the most balanced and crowed realm on ET.

The environment is friendly and the leaders are experienced.

We raid at early afternoon ET at the weekend.

DIscord: “6esSNyw”

Just wondering if you’d be willing to consider another realm. < Despotism > is currently on Westfall which has an excellent reputation as a friendly server, and I can personally vouch for the population increasing on a daily basis (as a lw I hang out in Un’goro surrounded by leveling toons on a regular basis). Your posse is exactly what we’re looking to recruit. We raid 8-12 server time Fri/Sat, no extra raid nights. Currently we’re pugging far more raid spots than we’d like. < Despotism > existed on retail Greymane since WotLK, broke up at the end of WoD, and is resurrecting itself in WoW Classic under an experienced raid leader and officer core. We’ve been 10/10 MC 1/1 Ony since our first week of raiding and are currently recruiting in preparation for the release of BWL. Pst Sarm in-game (bnet ID Balkoth#1847) / Stubborn (bnet ID Stubborn#1910) / Deciduously (bnet ID Mercurial#1845) to discuss further what we can offer.

Check it out , we have a good group of guys. [A][Grobbulus] 8/8 Weekend Raid <Acquired Taste> 1:00pm - 4:00pm PST