(A) Looking for small casual guild

Hail Bloodsail!
Older veteran player back after long haiatus.
Im looking for small active group of friendly people that have
day job,kids, ect, and understands playing for fun.
Not looking for a guild with a huge roster, or hardcore
raiding.
Just wondering if such a guild is out there?

Thanks!

You should check out Twilight Guardians =D. Seems like it would fit you :slight_smile: and the people here are AWESOME!

1 Like

I think we may be what you are looking for. I just had a long chat about this in guild. most of us would love to nolife the game but life isn’t the same as it was in 06. we have jobs/families etc and that means the game is important, but not so much as to interfere with real life.

we are small, only looking to grow a bit (my usual cap is like 120 with alts) and trying to be close knit and focused on enjoying the content and forming actual real friendships (since that is hard in adulthood for whatever reason).

i will admit we are looking at raiding eventually, but in a low stress casual way…laughing off wipes and not worrying about team comps or other tryhard stuff.

that said…we do super need warriors lol, and being small and newish we are always welcome to suggestions or help from players that join to help shape the guild to be something they want to be a part of.

Check us out. We’re a small-tight knit group of inclusive friendly adults. No drama or toxicity tolerated. Slow and steady wins the race.

Thread: [A] <Dread> [PVE/Social] is recruiting!

Hold on…

I recognize that Guild name. Are you, by chance, the Shadow Hunters Society that was on Moon Guard way back when?

the one and the same! hope it’s good memories (we aren’t in trouble are we? >_>)

we still exist on moonguard but aren’t very active. Cata really burnt out most of our raiders and since then it’s been a skeleton crew doing storyline content and that’s about it. We figured we started as a social guild back on silver hand in vanilla so we’d give it another go.

It’s good to see y’all again!

This is Kulanee. I still keep the lights on back on MG from time to time when I log into that character. Mostly hunter these days.

KULA!!! read the guild motd. we’ve been trying to find you to come join us. don’t make me beg. we legit really miss you! only other person i’ve been able to get ahold of is Rizzix and he came too

Well it just so happens a few wee baby Alliance characters too! Y’all in need of any specific class?

(this is still Kulanee)

we just need you!!!

actually if you want to go old times and druid it up that would be usefully nostalgic. or a pure tank would be the other thing we are short on

Right now I have a baby rogue (in short supply I’m sure!) but actually I do want to make a bear down the line.

i’m sick of tanking lol. show us that bear butt! that said bring both. we have like 2 rogues. its a small army of hunters and warlocks.

Oh I definitely have hunters and warlocks.

lol.
i’ll be on for a while, stop over and shoot me a tell and i’ll get you in!
and i guess to be fair our main locks haven’t been on in a bit so you can do that too lol

Like Moon mentioned Caramis, our guild the Twilight Guardians fits your description. We are a small tight nit group dedicated to helping each other. And most of the guild are parents and grandparents. The great thing about Classic is there are a lot of great guilds and great people on our server. I’m certain the others that posted could offer you a friendly home too.

If you would like to know more about the Guardians please message Medrith (if you are crazy or Canadian) or Xanna (if you are normal). I haven’t been able to be online with my guild recently because of medical reasons, but you can hopefully shoot me a message next week universe willing. Good luck in your search!