[A] Looking for raiding guild

So me and my girlfriend are looking for a raiding guild that raids wed/thurs 8pm or later primary days and others as cleanup if needed. I’m a fury warrior with about 90% bis pre raid gear and she is a holy priest with similar bis. We are very active and always farming to get those last couple pieces we need. We’re looking to get into a solid raiding group that’s consistent and not pugging. If this is something that interests you please message me and we can talk in more detail.

Hello Drlipschitz, I am with Sunder Blunder on the alliance side of westfall. Your character says undead mage but i think i might recall a whisper from you the other night. Are you on the alliance side? If so our guild raids Thursday primarily right now with plans to move to Wed/Thurs and monday. Our times are 2100 -0000 server time and we clear through ony and MC in one night consistently. We use a DKP system and I or any of our guild officers can answer any questions you may have. In game I am Ivankavich and you can also contact lulafairy our guild leader and mysticviper another one of our officers.

1 Like

Legion of Lo Pan will be raiding weds/thurs once BWL hits. We currently raid weds from 8 until about 10-10:30 for MC and Ony. Message me or one of my officers in game if your interested. Officers: Daxx, Kievy, Lastboyscout, Jebill or Fails. You can also message No(alt characters in his name)

Upvoted! Enjoying my time with this bunch! :smiley:

Please message me when you can so we can talk skinsword#1100