[A] Looking for raiding guild

I main demon hunter dps and tank. I would prefer if the guild was on Stormrage but I could deal with another server. My demon hunter is currently on Galakrond but I am going to server transfer it soon. So a server other than Stormrage is fine. Can also play mage if needed.

Super interested in either a mage or a DH, but you would be like 6th in line for tanking lol.

Whole guild spiel here: [A] Reborn and [H] Calamitous Intent of Dalaran 11/11 H are recruiting M DPS and Flexers! - #8 by Leprevenator-dalaran

TL;DR:
Raid Casually between 7:30 and 10:30 EST.
We are on the Dalaran Server.
We knock out AOTC every tier and sometimes chew away at Mythic casually.

Looking for new players to fill out our raiding team. Currently we are 11/11n 5/11h pushing for AOTC
We are in need of the following.

R-DPS- Warlock/Shammy/Boomkin/Mage

M-DPS- Warrior/Rogue/Shammy/Monk

Heals- Full atm but maybe in the future

Tanks- Full atm but maybe in the future

Any and all classes/specs are welcome!

We will be raiding tues/thur 8-11pm cst time with a 5-10min break around halfway through raid night

“Feel free to add any of the officers or join our wow community https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/R9kOyDnc3nO?region=US&faction=Alliance to chat or for more info LemLock#1686 Chetaria#11739 Ammunrae#1436”

Biol is always looking for more, check us out below and if interested hit us up!

Hello there Brah! I am cadenza of Agile Peacocks on the guild Proudmoore and we are looking for like minded, individuals to fill our ranks! If you wanna tank we do have a spot open! We also tend to do a lot of keys if that is something you’re interested in. Our guild website has everything that you need to know about us so snoop at your leisure!

I hope you can find your home with us!

Hi! Neanderthralls is on Thrall and are in need of a DH that can also flex tank when needed! We are currenlty 8/11H Sepulcher and was 10/10H Castle, 10/10H SOD and 1/10M SOD. We raid Thursday/Monday 9:30PM-12:00AM EST. We are extremely active in keys, almost every night there is a group or two running some! Our goal is AOTC and working towards get everyone KSM! I’d love to talk if you are interested and see if we can connect at all!

Yo Brahmabully!

We’re an AotC-focused guild and we are looking for a DH DPS that can flex to tank when needed. And we’re on Stormrage!

We raid Fri/Sat 10:30PM - 1:30AM EST.

We’re also looking for a mage, so whichever character you want to play we have a spot for.

Feel free to contact me on BNet at LordAwesome#1793 or on Discord at The Taco King#4302.