[A] Looking for new home

Alliance Hunter looking for a east coast early evening or evening raiding guild I have cleared all content up to AQ40 were I have downd the first 4 bosses I am currently on a west coast server and my guild has gone through a split so I am looking for a group who’s time frame better fits mine I am also 6/8 T2

About Us: Founded at the launch of classic with the primary goal of clearing all content up to and including Naxxramas, EZ is committed to cultivating a team of performance-minded individuals to enjoy all classic has to offer together. With experience ranging from current retail, Vanilla/BC as well as private servers, we are a guild that comes from all iterations of WoW.

Times: 11:30PM EST - 4:00 AM EST - Friday: BWL/MC Saturday: AQ40 (Could change in the future)

8/9 AQ - C’Thun down
8/8 BWL - 40 min clear
10/10 MC - 51 min Clear

In Need of Healers/DPS

1 Holy Priest
2 Damage Dealer
(All exceptional players considered)

We use a Loot Council - The loot council will be distributing loot to raiders based on performance, attendance, and the size of the upgrade. Our goal is to make this process as transparent and fair as possible and to be fast and efficient with distributing loot.

Requirements: - raid consumables - World buffs - 80%+ attendance

Contact me on discord: Hashmeer#4466

Bump bump up.

Hi Jasen, I’m Flash from Effectus on Pagle. You sound like the kind of guy who knows how to have a good time, which is exactly what Effectus is about. We treat raids as a social escape from work and life, but still focus on making sure we do so efficiently.

From pixels to bourbon recipes, we have you covered.
We are currently in need of hunters for immediate spots - you can get in contact with me at Flash#5547 on discord!

Progression:
8/9 AQ, 8/8 BWL (1h9m), 10/10 MC (1h1m)
Raid Times:
Tuesday / Thursday 8:30 pm - 11:30 pm Eastern