[A] Looking for guild

I am looking for a Alliance guild on a eastern time server. I currently play on Proudmoore which is a west coast server. Nothing is wrong with my current guild. Only conflicts with raid time and days. I am on est so a guild on that same time would work best.

Fri/Sat would be the preferred raid days.

Hey Ortyn! we’re on Area52, which is an EST based realm. Our raid schedule is on Saturdays and Sundays, so it aligns with one of your preferred raid days.

I’ll give a summary of our guild. If you’re interested, please feel free to reach out!

Where Loot is a raid and mythic+ guild seeking to grow our community. Our main goal is to achieve AOTC in every raid tier with a midcore approach. Our focus is to secure AOTC then transition into tackling some mythic content. As a guild, we are dedicated to fostering a supportive and social atmosphere for all our members, while also being able to switch to a serious mindset when required.

Raid Schedule:
Saturday, Sunday 7:00 - 10:00 PM EST

Progression:

• Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible – 9/9H AOTC
  • Vault of the Incarnates – 8/8H AOTC

Currently Recruiting:

• Mythic+
    • All
  • Raid
    • Healers
    • DPS

Expectations:

• Positive Attitude
  • Open to improve and feedback
  • 90% raid attendance

Recruitment Contacts:

(GM) Discord: M05final

Hello! Not sure if you’re open to fri/sun instead of fri/sat but my guild <Metric> on Wyrmrest Accord is looking for dps (or healers!) for our light mythic prog.

We’re a primarily AOTC-focused guild looking to make the transition to some casual mythic prog, and we raid Fridays 9pm-midnight EST and Sundays 4-7pm EST. You can add me on Discord at cloe.nd if you’re interested and wanted to chat more, or look at the link I’ve posted for the full guild spiel. Regardless, hope you have a great day and thank you for reading!