[A] Looking for active guild. (2 people, 8 toons)

We are a middle aged couple who have been playing for 15+ years. We have hit the M+ pluggability cap and are looking for a group to push keys with.

Player 1 - Demon Hunter (258), Death Knight (252), Warrior (253), Mage (256)
Player 2 - Warlock (262), Druid (253), Hunter (254), Monk (245)

We play most evenings after our responsibilities are met. Looking for 3 others to join us or a guild that has an active M+ community.

2 Likes

Hi Aep,

If you are looking for a guild, we are welcoming healers and dps to come join Unvanquished on Proudmoore [A]. We are a semi-casual guild that make it a goal to hit AOTC every patch. Currently, we are 6/11H & 11/11N in SFO. We raid on Weds & Fri at 8-11 PST. All other non-raid nights you’ll find us running keys to have our members get KSM and 15s for the Vault. If you want to find out more about us, check us out at discord.gg/WBGE3nrq3Y
You can also reach me at Bnet: Cronus#1359

Hey there, if you two are looking for a place to raid we’d be interested in chatting with you two! I’ll leave our copy-paste below but feel free to add my btag if you have any questions or would like to chat about spots!

Chaotic Neutral is a long established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday Heroic/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. We’re sitting at 11/11N & 7/11H with heroic Anduin down to 15% on our best pull! All we ask of raiders is to research fights, your own class and be at 240 for Normal and close/at 250ish for Heroic.

I’ll leave all our additional info below but if you’re interested then please add my btag to get in contact, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search!

Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] <Chaotic Neutral> - 8/8H & 2/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Btag: GingerHeals#11438

Hello! - We are alliance Stormrage

We are a recently reformed group of mythic raiders (8/10M SoD - Had KT to 3%) and currently 9/11H SFO. We are looking for exceptional players
to help fill out our team and push into mythic with a team of 22-24 players. Everyone has stated the chill, mature atmosphere of the guild while having a fun time!
We also love running keys and hanging out playing different games!

Raid Times:
Tuesday/Thursday 10pm-1am EST

Healers:
Pref Priest or MW who can flex DPS

DPS:
Warlock
Mage

We also invite those who just want to run keys, or grab AOTC but not mythic raiding.

Feel free to add me on bnet Shazzammy#11618 or discord Shazzammy#1860