(A) Looking for a guild to call home

I made a holy pally on DD and cleared rag and ony only to have the guild die along with the population. Rerolled on whitemane only to get ganked absolutely non stop by bored level 60s. I suspect it’s not gonna get any better with phase 2. I’m not that experienced with RP but I know they have some really good, tight nit communities. I’d like to join a guild that will raid regularly, likes to do dungeons and some pvp here and there. I’d even give rp a try. Just want to experience classic wow and whatever comes after, with some cool chill people that enjoy the game as much as I do. Been playing since bc and have been a healer for a long time but I’m gonna switch it up and roll Alliance mage. Thanks for reading ; )

we are one of the non rp home on the rp server.
I came here after my friends wanted to do a pvp server and i knew the fiesta that it would turn into after a while.

so we are definitely looking to do low stress raiding at the end. but most of us are taking the slow road to endgame. not sure if that’s your thing or not but would love to have someone with raid experience and wisdom to help keep the raiding fun and low stress as possible once we get there. i didn’t raid much in classic and only started raiding towards the end of TBC so having some experienced friends would be really helpful

that said if you wanna give us a try you are welcome to hit me up with questions. we are small currently but plan on being in it for the long haul.

Hello Raks. We may have what you are looking for. I am the guild recruiter We were formed in January ahead of the launch. We provide “mediumcore” raiding Tuesday and Friday nights @ 8 pm server time. Dungeon runs are happening daily, farming groups, light role play events, and friendly people, average age around 40. Check us out at www. reguild. org. Message me Mythonhaos#6257 on discord if you have any questions.

1 Like