A Logical Discussion About The Ignore Function

Just play the game and keep your nose out of other people’s business.

/logikal discussion.

But it’s a social game.

Keeping your nose out of other peoples business does not mean you can’t engage socially.

Don’t be dumb.

I think tracking all of a person’s alts is dumb.

Check PVP and Raider io are both dumb.

They’re both dumb to me too (especially the first one, thats a true tryhard tard) but they are tools people are allowed to use so I don’t really care either way.

People use ignore?

I honestly only ever use it against spammers and obvious stuff like full blown racism or politics. (Which are against the rules so you’ll be banned anyway or something like that.)

For 99% of situations I just make my opinions clear and move on, regardless of whether or not the other party wants to argue.

What I mean to say is I ignore them naturally, lol. Don’t need to actually silence them, just don’t respond.

1 Like

Many people here lack the self control to ignore on their own. It’s quite hilarious but comes with the territory of internet cowards.

Eh for me personally ive found that even though yes, i can ignore people it still benefits me mentally to not have to see them try to start arguments n whatnot.

Studiously ignores everything said by everyone so far.

Ignores himself, forgets what’s going on. Trundles off and goes to take a nap like an old man.

1 Like

No man not everything is Black and white. Don’t misunderstand me I know you’re just arguing to argue… But If your alt is somebody I already have ignored I get to ignore your alt and expedite the process. a win for everyone

You’ll still see me posting to everybody else, though, and you won’t like it… which will then trigger this:

• You will begin to try to convince the other people to also ignore me.

I encourage anyone to ignore trolls. Well not all, a specific kind. The ones that purposely try to upset other people. I won’t make a job out of it it’s not my business. Though I will pass along the information

I don’t necessarily get that vibe from this. This is more akin to i’m bored let’s argue.

I can understand that because it won’t necessarily upset people