(A) Lightbringer LF a guild to make home for Shadowlands

Hi, my name is Naxxy, and I main alliance on Lightbringer US. I’m looking for a guild to make home for the Shadowlands expansion. I mostly played solo for 5 years now and would like to experience some dungeons and maybe even normal raid! If you are recruiting please let me know as id love to make some freinds o/

Hey there Naxxy

Extended Maintenance is a long established guild on US Silvermoon (connected realms: Drak’thul, Skywall, Mok’Nathal, Borean Tundra, Shadowsong, Hydraxis and Terenas), formed well over 11 years ago now! We are currently looking to do AotC and Mythic+ content going into Shadowlands with a player focused mentality.

Bellow is our current needs and requirements for raiding, however we are always looking for new, friendly and active players to join our community.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-silvermoon-extended-maintenance-looking-for-players-for-sls/704941

If we feel like a we might be a good fit for you, please shoot me a message via B.net or discord.

Scruffles#11132 (Battle Net)
scrufflesthewonderkin#0756 (Discord)

Hello, I’m with [A] Click to Move on Stormrage, we are an AOTC and Mythic+ focused. We created the guild in 2018 at the start of BFA and our core is made up of Vanilla / BC players.

We are looking for more like minded individuals; Adults with lives and priorities but still want progression. Not sure what kind of raid times or days you guys are interested in but we raid Fri / Sat evening 7-10 and tend to run Mythic+ during the weekdays. Super helpful people that tend to hang on voice comms while playing.

Some of us have played together for years and play other games together but are very welcoming and don’t have any cliques. Usually people like to come on discord to chat first so happy to do that to see if its a good fit.

We take pride in having a fun but focused atmosphere where we can get things done but take wipes in stride. No making someone feel guilty and embarrassed.

Please message me if you have any questions for us.

CrysTalis#1961 - BNET

CrysTalis#3723 - Discord