-farewell-

Molten Core in two days! Also, Onyxia. Yous lugs need to finish your attunements. BRD and UBRS! Go! We’ve got tanks a plenty, now.

4 Likes

I love that pic prior to the org battle. This is the primary reason I came back to wow. Also looking forward to my first AV and WSG in classic. if you came back for the WAR, this guild delivers. Good group of people to go to battle with…

3 Likes

MC today! Will we pass the attendance check?

4 Likes

Duke Hydraxis told me to prove I can kill trash in Molten Core with a bunch of my friends. I tried to tell him I already did that last night, but no, that’s not good enough. He gave me a specific list to check off and bring back to him. This guy lives a long way away from anywhere I want to be and is turning out to be kind of a pain in the neck.

1 Like

get back here WRATHBABY
how DARE you attack me when im eating nachos on my way to brd

1 Like

Ragnaros is dead. First raid night, second attempt. First attempt, if you consider the first was was a dry run with no consumables or that ridiculous LBRS buff.

2 Likes

My first time in MC was EPIC (literally! I got my first purple!). An amazing performance by everyone, and a special shout out to the healers and Ever!

3 Likes

Couldn’t have picked a better guild if I tried.

(P.S. <3 Mystic)

4 Likes

Well, Onyxia’s dead. Bugged as hell. 1 shot, 1 kill. I’m a little disappointed. I was hoping to use deep breathe to drill people on positional awareness. She didn’t even use it once.

Aggro was totally bugged, too. Everyone avoided the tail while she ran around for a bit. I didn’t even get to scream some Onyxia raid leader lines.

Loot pinata.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Raids are shaping up nicely as we head into another week, another reset

1 Like

WTB Dousers, we need 8 each for 2 raid teams!

1 Like

Yes it’ll be so much better when more of us can get that done!

2 Likes

Well #teamblue is set up, but the Duke only wants to give us one Aqual Quintessence per trip out to that forsaken island in Azshara. Blizzard, WTB phase 2.

1 Like

Enough of this PVE puffery, it’s Thursday, time for the most important raid of the week.

Blizz says we are down to two layers. Hope not too many of the Horde want to escape that way tonight.

2 Likes

Surgical strike on Thrall.

In other news, cool beans.

3 Likes

Birb cascade scenario
half life sound effects blare chaotically

1 Like

Hurricane Red Team checking in - under three hours, 15min Onyxia and 8/10 MC alongside a raid that could rip the heart out of any Horde raid silly enough to stand in our way. Under three hour phase 1 content full speedclear is on the horizon.

LET GO
TAKE FLIGHT

#cat5hurricane
#teambubblecat

3 Likes

Grats on your binding!

1 Like

Are you still recruiting for weekend raid team?