-farewell-

ERP is a disease.

2 Likes

If you know any good warlocks, I hear infernals can do a wonderful job clearing out the Goldshire inn

6 Likes

Aye, Fel fire, heck of a way to reach sobriety.

3 Likes

Teremus is the cure.

5 Likes

A little bump for those of Hurricane that have been so helpful out in the world.

5 Likes

If you would like to burn Horde cities, you could come and do that with us.

6 Likes

That is beautiful. :+1:

2 Likes

Iā€™m interested in you all. Although Iā€™m mainly looking for a consistent raid team, the WPVP appeals to me as well. What are your plans for Naxx?

Iā€™d caution against joining us primarily for raiding. Itā€™s something we do out of a need to gear up for world pvp. I kicked like 6 rugged individualists yesterday for thinking they could PVE while we were doing a scheduled Orgrimmar raid. Code of Conduct lays out how we handle that kind of thing with explicit clarity, but it always shocks people to see it enforced.

As for Naxx plans, what sort of information are you seeking? Setting up tanks now? Iā€™d be shocked if I kept half of the warriors with us that long. Without a doubt, Naxx is more than a year off.

2 Likes

when will we have a grand tournament where our guild members will 1v1 each other until one guild is named king

Thatā€™s a great question Stonecore. Whenever you and interested parties have it, be sure to let us know how it all turns out. If you give us a heads up, we might be happy to swing by w/ a 100 members and snuff it out though.

1 Like

Alas, i was lost in the Orgrimmar raid. It pains me so that i can only maintain Divine Shield for 10 seconds. Two more seconds and i would have made a clean get-a-way!

2 Likes

Apologies. posted on a retail character of mine, so hereā€™s my proper classic post.

Proud and rugged individualist here. Joined Hurricane. Played with some great peeps. Got kicked a week later. 9/10 dentists would recommend. Not sure where the 10th dentist is, but if he ever recommends that toothpaste, Iā€™ll be the first one to buy it.

i meant an actual fair(ish) tournament where they could all 1v1 within level bracket, not have you send 10 dudes for every 1 of ours, whatā€™s the point in that?

not a big deal though, thereā€™s other guilds interested in doing a little RP with their PvP instead of just going full herod sending 100 dudes in

Have fun playing Makā€™gora but if i swing by the arena and catch the fight, Iā€™d take great pleasure in seeing you both manage to lose

1 Like

you wouldnā€™t dare interrupt our rp event

No spin needed, Alliance ā€œinterruptingā€ a Horde event is simply PVP. If thatā€™s a concern, Iā€™d consider holding it in an instance or under Orgrimmar

3 Likes

Less of a guarantee of protection with each passing week.

3 Likes

In The Drag yes, I was hoping theyā€™d clip under the city to really hide

3 Likes