-farewell-

Great group to play with! Always people on and hanging out in Discord.

Come join us!

2 Likes

Wait’ll you get to ZF. The exp is mental.

1 Like

I have the ZF mallet. Bashing the gong will be the only bashing I will be doing there, but having a ton of fun healing it.

Come see us in Discord!

1 Like

I’ve become friends with several members of Hurricane, while I’m not in it I can vouch they’re good people and would recommend! <3

3 Likes

Bump for more friends!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ideally level 25+ friends. We’ve reached a point in our growth where accepting people below that range is producing undue administrative burden - no more deadmines, folks. Dungeon’s closed. Boat is ours.

Moving forward, recruitment will increasingly target prospective members who can more immediately participate in what Hurricane offers.

1 Like

no, all your members will die at my hands bro

That’s going to take some work, given the rate at which people are joining, falling into line during our war games, and getting geared out.

1 Like

1v1 me m8 pick a time and a place ill show you the power of my RAVAGER, and i can bring my guild and we can have them all 1v1

1 Like

Currently we are drilling with four raids and the time nears when Horde cities will fall and the tears of their citizens will feed us.

1 Like

The bloodlust is inspiring, as is the discipline. I only wish they were already 60, haha.

2 Likes

I came across a clueless-looking lowbie hordeling in the barrens recently. I asked if I could take her home. At first she seemed so excited and /danced with me. But something was lost in translation…She /spit on me as I walked off with her mudhut.

3 Likes

well, 60 is a long ways off, my days of pvp near their end as i plan to go resto around BRD/ST/Mara…gotta make the most of these next few levels

1 Like

The Horde healers tremble before The Hurricane and flee into their raid instances. Your kind shall be obliterated as Hurricane presses forward supported by huge numbers of plate-wearing priests wielding the Light.

2 Likes

bro if you think you’ll be wearing plate to heal at 60 you’re in for a surprise…

I am RP’ing here, buddy. Let me dream.

3 Likes

oh…
then i will be in full mail armor as well

1 Like

How “light” is the light RP? I’m a filthy casual, but I like doing things like guild inductions IC. Interested in learning more about your guild and possibly applying (note; I’m level 34 now dunno why it’s not updating). Really interested in that dank WPVP experience being advertised here.

You guys sound amazing and id love to join!
I have a 33 mage, hoping for 36 today. (I dont post on it for rp reasons but i will get this guy 60 too)

However i have had troubles finding guilds that accept or tolerate dark humor. Im not talking 4chan, more like anthony jeslenik “thoughts and prayers”. I’m a combat vet irl and as such, horrible things come out of my mouth. But im not trying to offend anyone or step on any toes, just drink and kill the horde with the boys ya know?

If you guys are all good with that let me know and id love to join! Your raid times work great with my schedule.

2 Likes

RP is something I don’t mess with until I’m comfortably situated in game. Most of us are the same; the light RP going on now is the occasional post in an in-character Discord channel. We collectively regard things like ERP and naming conventions as ridiculous, and we don’t worry about using out of character tags in game. Most of the RP guilds on Grobbulus don’t recognize us as real roleplayers because our priorities are very much power first and writing second. Many of us don’t roleplay at all; the only expectation we have on members is that they don’t interfere with roleplay, with the particular exception of red = dead.

There are a fair number of people exactly like you in The Enclave. There are also a fair number of … people who are not like you, to put it tactfully. They have no connection whatsoever to 4chan, if that’s what you were referring to, and their speech policies are very much the opposing extreme of ours.

It sounds like you have the choice between either curbing your own speech enough to meet our communication standards, or accepting an environment that deliberately cultivates a lack thereof.

3 Likes