-farewell-

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

9 Likes

I know I look biased, and I am. But I have been around the block with a few guilds over the last 13 1/2 years and Cy’s organization and the support system he has built is above and away the best I have ever seen. I signed up shortly after Cy officially launched for Classic in late May of this year, and his commitment has never wavered since then. Since launch, it has led to a community that practices violence and bloodshed against the Horde with warm fuzzy feels among our members.

If you prefer a no-nonsense approach and a guild leader who knows what he wants, enforces rules, and maintains discipline and if you want to feel the love of your guildmates, give us a try. You won’t be disappointed.

8 Likes

This right here is a great summary of what to expect in Hurricane and personally I’m loving it so far. Makes playing the game so much easier and more fun when you have a good guild to do it with.

2 Likes

Great to have realm forums! Looking forward to continuing to see all of the other guilds and members of Grobbulus out in the world.

Of course, I can echo the comments above—or else I wouldn’t be here. Great team, and its a privilege to be a member.

1 Like

Hey there Grobbulus! Adventure awaits and Hurricane is already hard at it.

2 Likes

I couldn’t be in any other guild. Everyone is so helpful and I’ve been having a blast. Come join us in discord and check us out!

4 Likes

If you want to PVP on Grobbulus, you need a guild home to make your Classic all that it can be. Our community provides the protection, friendship, and support that everyone needs most especially on a PVP server. As a bonus, our guildies are non-toxic and have a great sense of humor! Never thought I would laugh so much in BFD.

Our biggest problem right now is that everyone is so chomping at the bit to PVP, much time is being diverted from leveling. Major battles already are being waged in Redridge, Hillsbrad, and, of course, STV. Don’t miss out on the fun!

2 Likes

There’ll be horde 60’s in redridge in two days at the most, that I can use as bogeyman to scare people away from responding to every single attack in every single layer.

I love the zeal, but until you’re 60, this kind of thing is a terrible idea.

2 Likes

I didn’t mean for it to sound like we are encouraging PVP before leveling. We have had so many calls to arms in so many layers it really messes up the long term goal. At least for now, leveling has to take precedence just because there are so many layers.

We are organizing for grinding to get our levels up!

Hey I just realized my posting privileges are applying to my Classic character! Sweet!

EDIT: my little South Park video was nuked for copyright reasons, sorry! Just the boys grinding boars in the forest.

2 Likes

Got some fun pvp events coming up. Looking forward to killing some hordies!

Its Hurricane season.

3 Likes

Haha, nothing better than crossing paths with you guys.

4 Likes

Hmmn. If we hit the member cap, sister guild: Typhoon?

Just kidding, Sunny.

2 Likes

Happy to be a part of the WoW Classic experience in Hurricane! Looking forward to many fun memories!

2 Likes

Chugging along on leveling, congrats to our first level 60 tonight. Great work, Drei!

2 Likes

We took a bunch of early 30’s warriors the other night and took control of STV to farm tusks, then we took control of Arathi to farm charms, then we demolished the wind boss a few times, and we pumped out 4 Whirlwind Axes for the guild.

The guild will support you in what you need, and it will do it in an organized wPvP fashion as it cuts through any horde in your way. I experienced first hand the fun and support that is to be had here, and I have a shiny Whirlwind Axe to hack my way through my 30’s.

This guild has my loyalty, and if you give it yours, you’re guaranteed a fun time as you experience WoW Classic.

2 Likes

We’ve been doing STV arena farming, lately. Grats Vind on getting master so early!

2 Likes

nice, i must catch up after today’s shift and battle you all in the arena
the only place i would not attack anyone is the warrior ww quest level 40 elite, i know how painful warrior leveling can be, and how close they are to their ultimate power of 2 shotting mobs their level instead of dying to them.

2 Likes

Slaughtering our way through Strangethorn Vale was a ton of fun last night! One glaring issue with this world pvp business though. How am i supposed to get all of this blood out of my dress?

3 Likes

You’re not. That’s how people tell you’ve graduated beyond recruit.

2 Likes

Oh hey its been a minute! SM grinds all day/night to get to that sweet 40! Lets go fam, come join the fun!

1 Like