[A]<Light Brigade> 6/12M EP recruiting

Light Brigade is now recruiting for our Mythic raid team. Contact me in game, or on discord for more information. If you make a post in our discord recruitment channel, someone will contact you within the day.

RealID: Daenerys#1385
Discord: Y9eWrNZ

BFA Raiding Schedule: Tuesday/Thursday/Monday 8-11pm Server time, 9-12 Eastern,

We supply Food, Cauldrons, Enchants, Gems, Battle Potions, and Vantus runes for all raiders.

Recruitment needs:
1 healer, dps off spec a plus.
1-2 DPS, ranged preferred.
While some needs are stronger than others, any quality applicant will be considered.

Light Brigade as a guild transferred to Moon Guard from Shadow Council in March of 2018, looking for a larger more vibrant server to play on, with better recruitment opportunities.

Light Brigade has been raiding since the days of Molten Core and raided all content from then until now. We have picked up several server firsts along the way, though admittedly many of them after the content was current. We like to keep a fun and relaxed raiding atmosphere, but also take the bosses seriously on pull, to kill new and greater enemies.

We are primarily a raiding guild, we don’t currently do any organized RP or PvP events (yet), though some of our members enjoy one or the other or both. We do have several people in guild strongly interested in achievements, myself #1 among them. We do occasionally have organized guild achievement nights.

4 Likes

Could no longer edit previous recruitment post, so had to create new one.

Mekkatorque mythic killed last night.

Recruiting both for Blockades progression, and Azsharas Palace.

Come one come all.

Come join us for Eternal Palace.

Getting close on Blockades. I expect it to go down soon.

Less than a week until Eternal Palace.

Eternal Palace opens tomorrow.

6/8H Eternal Palace in our first two raid days. Come and join the fun. Mythic raiding starts next week.

heroic zaqul down. Help us progress heroic Azshara and Mythic Sivara.

Azshara defeated, come join us in killing Mythic Sivara

Mythic Sivara dead, next up Radiance.

Mythic Radiance dead, next up Blackwater Behemoth.

Mythic Behemoth down. Next up Ashvane.

Come join the fun.

Hodor? hodor!

Still looking for a few good players

I’m here to edit recruitment needs.

But I can’t edit the actual post. Sooooo
Lots of DPS and Tanks
All Death Knights, Worgen prefered because they have the new models and that boosts their dps by a lot!

Bonus points for having dog/wolf puns.

No ranged because they kite me in pvp and hurt.

Also, I can’t invite people ;-;

Edit: using the Blackhand hammer was a bad idea.

Hodor, hodor?

Fun to be had by all

Hodor hodor?

3% Orgozoa, dying soon!

Orgozoa dead, on to Queens Court.