[A]<Light Brigade> 6/9M BoD, 2/2H CoS recruiting DPS

09/15/2018 07:59 PMPosted by Aeisha
This guy saying Hodor is cracking me up.

Hodor?
Hodor.
HODOR!
hodor hodor hodor?
hodor!
Heroic Zul and Heroic Mythrax guild first kills, all in the same night. Come join the fun.
Hodor
hodor?
Hodor!
Mythic Mother dying shortly, join us while the joinings good.
hodor?
Hello, I am interested in the guild. My main focus though is Mythic+ (was 3.1k in Legion and did +18–22 Keys) but I’d also like to find a casual raid team. Something like an alt night or something!

Interests:
-Mythic+
-Casual Raid
-Hanging out in discord

Phatori#1304
10/08/2018 12:23 PMPosted by Phatori
Hello, I am interested in the guild. My main focus though is Mythic+ (was 3.1k in Legion and did +18–22 Keys) but I’d also like to find a casual raid team. Something like an alt night or something!

Interests:
-Mythic+
-Casual Raid
-Hanging out in discord

Phatori#1304

Are you looking to join on your pally, I show him on Emerald Dream. What spec are you looking to play on. While we do some Mythic+, we're primarily a raiding guild, and looking for people who can raid 3 days a week at the low to mid mythic level.
Yes looking to join on my Paladin. He is Prot spec. If the guild doesn’t push Mythic+ that’s fine. I put most my keys.

So it appears there is no alt raid night for the guild? Currently a 2-3day raid schedule will not work for me! =/
Someone sent me a Friend Request, but I can't accept it because the sender has a 200 person friend list, the maximum. If you got my realid from this thread, make sure you don't have 200 friends already.
hodor
hodor hodor hodor

hodor
Posting your discord info in a public place where anyone can just walk in and judge your chat channels, bold move.
any room for an arms warrior with 7/8 heroic experience
10/16/2018 06:53 AMPosted by Duox
any room for an arms warrior with 7/8 heroic experience

We could use another arms warrior yes.

10/15/2018 12:58 AMPosted by Ruenara
Posting your discord info in a public place where anyone can just walk in and judge your chat channels, bold move.

I'm not overly worried about people judging our chat comments.