[A]<Light Brigade> 6/9M BoD, 2/2H CoS recruiting DPS

Light Brigade is now recruiting for our Mythic raid team. Contact me in game, or on discord for more information. If you make a post in our discord recruitment channel, someone will contact you within the day.

RealID: Daenerys#1385
Discord: Y9eWrNZ

BFA Raiding Schedule: **Tuesday/Thursday/Monday** 7pm-10pm Server time, 8:00-11:00 Eastern,

Recruitment needs:
2-3 DPS, Ranged prefered.
While some needs are stronger than others, any quality applicant will be considered.

Light Brigade as a guild has recently transferred to Moon Guard from Shadow Council looking for a larger more vibrant server to play on, with better recruitment opportunities.

Light Brigade has been raiding since the days of Molten Core and raided all content from then until now. We have picked up several server firsts along the way, though admittedly many of them after the content was current. We like to keep a fun and relaxed raiding atmosphere, but also take the bosses seriously on pull, to kill new and greater enemies. We like to keep guild chat and Discord voice at a family friendly PG-13 level.

We are primarily a raiding guild, we don't currently do any organized RP or PvP events, though some of our members enjoy one or the other or both. We do have several people in guild strongly interested in achievements, myself #1 among them. We do occasionally have organized guild achievement nights.
2 Likes
Lots of fun to be had.
Any questions, just ask.
Many opportunities available.
Thinking about joining on my Alliance Hunter. Whom I plan to main, come next expansion.
06/12/2018 03:26 PMPosted by Naïve
Thinking about joining on my Alliance Hunter. Whom I plan to main, come next expansion.

Would be happy to have you, Send me a message anytime, and we can chat.
Prepatch is on it's way. Looking for a few more dps, and a tank to join our BFA raiding team.
Prepatch is here. Join the fun.
Looking for a few more to join in on the fun
Hodor smells funny, but he runs with a good crew! :D

Sylv
07/23/2018 04:23 PMPosted by Sylverr
Hodor smells funny, but he runs with a good crew! :D

Sylv

Hush you!
Hodor!
07/29/2018 05:11 PMPosted by Hodor
Hodor!

That's our Hodor
Howdy! I'll join the Discord and post this too. Just figured I'd start here :D

I have been playing since Vanilla and haven't really been apart of a dedicated raiding guild since WotlK/Cata and haven't really taken an Xpac since seriously (in term of raiding, achievement hunting, etc.) I'll do the standard PUGs and LFR but nothing that took any real effort.

But the more I think about BFA, the more I find myself wanting to get into raiding again! With that said, I have five toons on MG that I could take into BFA as my main. Druid, Hunter, Warrior, Rogue, and Monk (he was my previous "main") and if Light Brigade is in need of any of those classes I'd more than happy to take them into BFA to get raid-ready.
Hodor, Hodor Hodor.
Come one come all to the fun
Hodor!
Could use a couple more dps.
Come one come all.
Looking for a few more to join our ranks.