[A] <Libertas> 3/11M 9-12 Tue/Th Need dps

Libertas is a long standing mythic raiding guild on Stormrage. We get things done on a 6 hour schedule, 9-12 Tu/Th.

We cleared mythic Nya’lotha 10/10, 7/10 M CN, and Sanctum 9/10.

We are currently 11/11 heroic, 3/11 mythic, looking for 1-2 more raiders for mythic prog.

Highest need:

DPS Warrior
Boomkin
Warlock

We are looking for good dps of any spec however, so if you aren’t one of those but you are interested, send me a message.

We are an adult guild. You want to talk trash to your buddies? All good. But don’t show up and be disrespectful and crappy to other people, you won’t fit in. We have few raid hours, so we expect our raiders to do their research ahead of time, show up promptly, and be responsible about telling us beforehand if you need to miss raids. The officers and raid leaders will show you that same respect and not waste your time in return.

Battletag - Redcape#1348
Discord - Redcape#3635
Libertas Discord - https://discord.gg/J6jFJwu7Dx

Still need a few more raiders to push forward through Sanctum.

Looking for more raiders!

Soulrender down, now onto Painsmith. Surely this will be easy…?

Painsmith is hard, need some raiders who want to dodge spikes a lot!

Painsmith nerfed… but does it matter? We still need raiders to find out!

Painsmith to phase 3, need more raiders to help kill it!

Painsmith to 5%! Almost there!

Still want some more dps!

Warlocks, where are you?

Painsmith died! Next week we kill Guardian. Come kill it with us.

Bashing on fatescribe. Come run around the rings with Libertas.

Not sure if you guys are doing any recruiting for other rolls moving into 9.2 but I’m a guardian druid (past CE raider) who is getting back into the swing of things. For the past couple xpacs I’ve focused primarily on M+ (currently 2400 io) but guild death has chased me for an expansion and a half now keeping me from getting CE. Not necessarily looking to get into raid in this patch but just want to find a home so I can get back into the prog scene for 9.2.

Fatescribe down!

Looking for more for 9.2! (Still working on KT).

Looking for more for 9.2!

New raid soon!

Could use a warlock.

Raiding soon!

For a brief, shining moment wowprogress thought we were 33rd in the world. It didn’t last.