A-LFG Hunting for a story-oriented RP guild

Hello! I’m new to the server and I’m looking to join a RP guild here Alliance side to hang out with (:

For a little detail about my character; Annella Audley is a 22 year old Gilnean woman who has since settled into Stormwind working at a small rare books library. Her primary work involves bookbinding and restoration on rarer books. She was trained as a rogue growing up (and lightly continues training in SW), and had begun training in pyromancy as a teenager shortly before the fall of Gilneas. Her arcane skills are weak, but her rogueish ones are fairly good - though she isn’t the best by far.

In terms of what sort of guild; nothing nationalistic that is unrelated to Gilneas, and I doubt she would fit in a military guild very well. Crime is likely fine, depending on the premise. Merchant groups, mercenary groups, companies, etc. I think Annella would fit a variety of guild types!

Anyway I don’t know anyone on MG side and I really like giuld RP, so I thought I’d drop a line if anyone is recruiting or knows someone who might take me. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

If you like Mercenary/Merchant/Adventure, then Hook Point Voyagers may be for you. We are out of Boralus. Still in the beginning stages. If you want to learn more you can add me to discord. Kath2202#0514. Welcome to the server!!! :purple_heart:

Pirates Privateers? Blackwater is a well-established heavy RP. We have a completely legal front end but have some crime themes, but lesser evil for the greater good. We are more neutral than all blue and gold, more about just the gold to be honest. :wink:

More details are below.

1 Like