[A] LFG - 475 Mage or 474 Resto Druid 10/12M LF CE and Beyond

Greetings! Looking to finish out this tier and potentially beyond!

Experienced raider looking for 2-3 night CE focused raiding guild. Returned to the game in 8.3 but all caught up on cloak and corruptions. Strongly prefer to stay Alliance unless something exceptional comes along.

Drop a note if interested!

Hello I am the GM of [A] < Pirate Chat > 12/12 M on Stormrage. We are currently looking for solid players who meet our exceptions of being being on time, putting up numbers and doing mechanics. Our raid schedule is Tues/Wed/Thurs 0930pm-1200am EST. We are actually in the market for mages so you would be consider for a main/core spot for the rest of this tier and Shadowlands.
If you would like more details feel free to add my battle tag: Nyteblayde69#1643. You can talk to me any time and ask any question you like.

Hey added your bnet!

[H] Buhbye - 11/12 M currently. Raid times are 10pm-1am Central time. Will be CE in a couple weeks. If that peeks your fancy NosTheHoss#1668 if you wanna discuss things further.

I am looking to stay Alliance if possible, but I’ll take a look!

Hi Yamahn,

We’re looking for players with some prior mythic experience who want to step into a well-organized raid environment as we prepare for the upcoming expansion.

We raid a fairly casual schedule and try to take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized. As an example, we use PTR testing footage and logs to create strats we’ll use during week 1. There’s an example from Ny’alotha in our recruitment information, and we also already have a guide posted for Hungering Destroyer in Castle Nathria.

Our primary organizational focus is on maintaining a positive and productive raid culture. We’re willing to make short term sacrifices like investing in a player who shows potential and needs some gear and some practice or removing a player who might be highly skilled individually but isn’t on board with playing as a team and keeping the raid culture positive.

If those practices and values speak to you, have a look at our recruitment post and drop us an application if you like what you see.

Formerly [A] on Lightbringer, we are now on [H] on the Illidan Server. TC 12/12M was founded on May 2005 and have been a top guild from inception, obtaining most cutting edges. We are getting most of the core guild members back so you can expect a guild with seasoned leadership, a relaxed and fun raid environment full of skillful individuals.

We are currently raiding Tues & Weds 9:30-12:30am EST. We have an optional run on Sundays at the same time . This is usually reserved for Sales, Achievements, or Norm/Heroic Clears during Mythic Prog.

If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to anyone in leadership

Officer Ghostyy BTag Ghosty#1481 Discord Ghosty#0330
Officer Llunai Btag Lunana#1345 Discord Luna#8650
GM Xellos BTag Xellos#1969 Discord Xellos#3150

Go to our WowProgress or forms.gle/o5QPELxet1d1GQWR6

GL!

Hi Yamahn!

Saw your post and wanted to let you know our Alliance 12/12M team is recruiting ranged players for current content and Shadowlands. Have a look at our guild spam and get in touch if you would like to learn more! Good luck with your search!

[A] Delirium :: 12/12M Nya :: US-Proudmoore
LF Ranged DPS
Wed, Sun 9PM-12AM EST (6PM-9PM PST) 6h/wk

We are a chill raid team that is looking to add one or two players to our group for mythic raid content. We run a relatively small guild of skilled players who enjoy a positive, efficient environment for raids and M+.

Check out our recruitment post to learn more!

[A][Proudmoore]<Delirium> 12/12M NYA LF RANGED DPS - #217 by Daffchi-proudmoore

Bnet - Neph#11581 ; Discord – Neph#9821

Hey Yamahn,

Our guild [H] is a newly formed guild that is currently 10/12M. We are recruiting players to round out our mythic team so we can continue current mythic progression and to prepare for Shadowlands. In shadowlands we plan to push CE early in the tier while still having fun together as a guild. We normally raid Wed, Thurs 9pm-12am EST and we have also been Monday for trials and for anyone wanting to do heroic. We are all friendly and willing to help with gearing and mythic + outside of raid as well. If you are interested my discord is Pray#8417 and bnet is Juf3r#1319.

(renamed from Alliance Lives Matter) Currently 12/12M Famed Slayers Of N’zoth [US 91], 8/8M[US110] , 9/9M BoD [US140] , 8/8M Uldir [CE] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge].

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 brew/blood dk or multi class tank, 1 disc priest, 1 resto shaman/druid, 1 warrior dps, 2 ranged dps(strong preference for warlock+mage) 1 bm hunter… Potentially 1 other stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

Raid Schedule [12 hours / week for mythic team]
[Mythic] Tues/Wed/Thurs/Sun - 8:30 to 11:30 pm central (9:30 to 12:30 pm est)
[Heroic] Saturday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

Where to apply:
Applications be be submitted on our Google Form here :
forms.gle/jkfbHaTzqWP4BBBt5 (copy and paste link in web browser of your choice)

We accomplished our milestone goal of achieving Famed Slayer of N’Zoth for Alliance. We are now looking towards bolstering our roster with top tier raiders/reclearing City/sales to finish out BFA. We also are always recruiting social, normal, and heroic raiders.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Alliance+Lives+Matter

We always recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and thriving guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid.

We also have a newly formed second mythic raid team which is currently currently 5/12 M NYA, only 2 months after forming. SS is composed of raiders with experience ranging from 10/10 Heroic ICC to 9/9M BoD [US140], and progressing very quickly to engage with WoW’s toughest content.

Guild Goals: We are pushing aggressively for Hall of Fame/Famed Slayer/Sub 100 US in 8.3 Ny’alotha raid [SUCCESSFUL] and going forward. We show marked improvement every single raid tier. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 5 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. We easily achieve cutting edge every raid tier. This IS a famed slayer raiding guild with structure and organization that is dedicated to constant improvement that considers complacency our enemy.

All of our mythic raiders complete at least 1 15 key or higher per week for maximum mythic plus cache loot as well as maintain their neck and cloaks, farm mythic plus outside of raid times, and not only study our in-guild strategies but perform their own personal log and vod research out of raid hours.

More about the guild: This is a semi-hardcore mythic progression focused guild first and foremost. We are an extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 21-33. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Cauldrons/repairs/vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

Where to apply:
Applications be be submitted on our Google Form here :
forms.gle/jkfbHaTzqWP4BBBt5 (copy and paste link in web browser of your choice)

If you’re interested in raiding with us and have any questions or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebbie-Stormrage

Thank you for the interest. Will be reaching out.

We have made the decision to NOT raid BFA content. People will be returning and also taking breaks to be rejuvenated for SL

< Dethrone > Is a 2 day early evening raiding guild. The officer core has achieved Cutting Edge multiple times, Raiding around the US 5 - 100 range.

Culture: The #1 goal of this guild is to achieve Cutting Edge. This can not be achieved by the Leadership alone, but the entire guild/raid team. All members of the raid team will be held to the same standard to promote accountability and fairness . Fostering this type of environment encourages everyone to put in the appropriate effort to achieve CE. CE does not happen by mistake.

Raid Schedule: (Tentative): Tues & Thursday 6:00 – 9:00 EST. Possible 3rd day at very beginning of a tier/mythic. Will be voted on as a raid team.

Current Needs: Any exceptional player will be highly considered - We want to have a balanced raid team, but we will not turn a player down because their class is not high priority.

Melee DPS
DK - Medium
Havoc DH - Medium
Enhance - Medium
Rogue - Medium

Ranged DPS
Mage - High
Warlock - High
Boomkin - High
Hunter - Medium

We are seeking for players that have a high drive to achieve and maintain CE. If interested please post on the thread & shoot me a real ID if you would like to talk more specifics.

Holby#1173 - GM
Savage#1589 - Officer

Thank you. I’m not looking to change factions at this time.

We are 11/12 M and need mages to finish this friggin boss. We are about to enter secret phase and start learning it. Hit me up, doomstar#1888 and we can talk and see if we might be a good fit for you. We raid Tues/wed 6:30-9:30 CST

I apprecaite that you would like to stay Alliance, but I will post anyway as I believe we may be

I believe that because we have been raiding together since mid-wrath (over 12 years) and plan on being here for another 12 years.
The guild has fostered many long-standing relationships and some one looking for a guild they can be with and make friends with for the long haul might find exactly what they are looking for here.

We have very high need of Mage right now and for the future, and do not recruit for the bench.
Currently 11/12M
Tues-Wed 7-11 EST.

If you would consider Horde at all, let me know.
Add me on Discord (Metrolol #1206)

Yamahn

So we’re Alliance so I’m not going to ignore that you want to change factions lol. We’re a 11/12M Mythic Casual guild on Dalaran. We raid Tues 8pm-11pm and Sun 5pm-8pm EST. Looking for good players to be serious enough to progress but not make it a job or be an elitist prick.

Clearstrider#1352 if you want to talk.

Hey we are 10/12 M on Stormrage Alliance

tues / thurs / sun - 9pm-12am EST

illmerica#1459

Hey! I think we would be a good fit for you and we are alliance! :grin:

MM is an end game mythic COMMUNITY. We are focused on building and growing as a community and teaching new/returning players get into raiding or M+. We are looking for players that are like minded and wanting to join a community and contribute to the guilds success.

NOW on that note we are still rounding out our Mythic raid roster for the end of BFA so we can push into SL. Our raid team is focused on CE progression for SL and future tiers. Our current progression is:

12/12N 12/12H 4/12M Nya.

Raid days/times:

Tues/wed/thur: 9pm-12am EST.

HIGH Priority:
3-4 Ranged dps

Mage
Warlock
Hunters

Any exceptional DPS

1-2 Healers with OS

Priest
MW Monk

We do run heroic clears for alts or more casual raiders as well to teach mechanics so they can be involved in end game content without having to pug.

Like I said at the start, we are looking for like minded players to help build a community on a server and not just be a “body” in raid.

If this interest you our guild is on Dalaran-Alliance so a faction/realm transfer is needed to join our mythic team. If you would like to check us out before committing which is PERFECTLY fine, you are more then welcomed to talk with me in game and possibly come to one of our heroic clears.

MESSAGE ME IN GAME TO TALK FURTHER:
Zerorez#11983 Raid Officer/Recruiting Officer