[A] LF TBC Raiding Guild - Experienced Holy Priest

Currently on Atiesh, but willing to transfer if its a good fit.

I started raiding in Burning Crusade, as a Prot Warrior. Was a main Offtank for a large, serious, raiding guild. Have extensive TBC knowledge of raids and bosses. Downed everything up to mid-Sunwell as it was current raid content.
Post-TBC I moved to healing on shamans, priests, druids. Solo-healed the server first 10-man Sarth 3 Drake fight as a resto shaman.

If you need a holy priest for raiding TBC content, hit me up, I wont disappoint.
300/300 Tailor and Herbalist.
Looking to raid Tuesday - Thursday (work on the weekends).

Post on ALT. This is the character. Hit 60 and stopped playing as Classic content is not my thing. Came back as they announced TBC-Classic.

Hi I formed a new guild so if you’re willing to take a chance. We would be more than happy to have you. We are a guild that focus on fun and foremost and will be raiding and be clearing at our own pace not looking to be server first or any of that jazz.
If you have question message on here or on my discord.
skylessraven#2830

Check out invoke

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/server-first-1515naxx-99-aq-heartseeker-a-invoke-rank-17-na-kt-kill-lfm-tbc/174426

Hey there.

Interested in having a conversation with you. I’ll post my guild info below, which includes contact information. Hope we can connect!

Raid times:
Monday 8pm - 11pm EST / 5pm - 8pm PST
Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST / 5pm - 8pm PST

About Us:
Our officer core is made up of veteran guild leaders, most of whom cleared all Classic content and have continued to play throughout the long lifespan of retail. We loved the Classic experience and can’t wait to see all the TBC content again, from Hellfire to Sunwell!

We think what makes this game so fun is the type of camaraderie it naturally cultivates in a guild. We are very excited to have an active roster of players who are helping each other out with leveling, dungeons, attunements, rep grinds, alts, and pvping as well. Aligned is a place for everyone. Our culture is built on a strong foundation of cooperation and fun with your guildmates. We’re not hardcore, though we have a hardcore contingent. While we will have a raid core that focuses on clearing content quickly and efficiently, we will have a much larger roster outside of this core that engages with content at a pace they see fit and we welcome anyone looking to build great relationships and friendships to join us.

Approach to Raiding:
Like you, we have busy lives so we will be adhering to a 2 night raiding schedule, with the aim of reducing that number whenever possible. Despite the relaxed approach, we still expect our raiders to come prepared and perform well to ensure we’re clearly content efficiently and enjoyably. We’ve had no trouble clearing content on this schedule and expect that to continue in TBC.

Server:
Pagle - PvE (Subject to change)

What we’re looking for:
HIGH DEMAND
Ranged Dps: Warlocks / Hunters / Elemental Shaman
Healers: Resto Shaman / Holy Priest / Holy Paladin

MEDIUM DEMAND
Feral Druid (DPS / Off-tank)
Retribution Paladin

Contact Us:
We know you may have questions and we’d enjoy getting to know you, even if you decide not to join our guild. Don’t hesitate to reach out with questions here or on discord:

Marraxus#0125 (recruitment)
Dessixx#1985 (administration)
Vanzanis#1610 (GM)