[A] LF Tank - Mon/Wed 9PM-12 EST M+ Push Group

LF a tank for a set M+ group on Mon/Wed. Maybe Sun instead? Current players have KSM already and are focused but friendly. Looking for a longer term commitment similar to a raid team.

Alliance.

Mon & Wed 9pm EST until 12 est. Some flexibility is possible. Sunday night is another optional day.

Will work with the right person on experience, gear, etc… provided the effort and ability level are there.

Ideally this person would have experience in (or close to) +15’s, understand routes and the placement/importance of Prides within the dungeon on Fortified/Tyrannical weeks. They would be 215 or so iLevel (1100+ IO?) with a firm understanding of the dungeons, their character, and the game overall. Once again, we are willing to work with someone if they aren’t quite there yet, if they are the right person.

A good attitude with an understanding that there will be successes but also struggles… is 100% required.

PM me if interested, willing to work with the right person if they are willing to do the work.

The goal of this group is to be able to get/keep KSM in multiple seasons, avoid PUG’s for our weekly 4-10 Mythics and push keys beyond the 15s & 16s we currently do.

Thanks!

You can also reach me in-game at Lwapo#1356

Open to speaking to non-tanks if it’s the right person. Let’s chat!

220 Veng DH 1.4k io and 4.5k io Last season on resto duid. I may be interested lets talk.

If you are still looking, I’m interested…220 Prot Warrior currently 4/8 toward KSM. Sent you an in game request so we can chat.