[A] LF Small/Medium Casual RP Guild

Hello!

My friend and I are newish to Moon Guard and in search of a small/medium RP guild. Ideally, we’re looking for a small active group that we can engage in casual roleplay with throughout the week. We’re not really interested in militaristic or merc roleplay. We were previously members of a magic school guild that was fun but it eventually fizzled out.

We just need a new home with some active players that we can chill with. If anyone knows a guild like that, please let us know!

2 Likes

Well I can offer my guild if you wish. We are not millitary or mercenary in all the meaning of the word, we are a group that center on the aid of Azeroth and healing it. We are neutral, and have merchant division, we have many members though some of them are on leave right now (Some of our members work on military or leave by some weeks because of work, but we are patient and we permanently recruit). If you wish you can message me on discord for doubts or a little glance to our guild discord,( Lone#4287)
My battle net as well its for you to ask question if you wish ( Lonewolf#11629 )
And finally, We will be on the monday market on the city, as every monday. I wont be on my gm alt, but, it will be possible to talk to me on Rebbecane.

2 Likes

I have it on good authority that Cranee is a Good BoyTM

2 Likes

Aes Sedi is a casual laid back social guild. We have regular events that range from simple things like transmogrification contests to mog runs, achievement runs, a few casual RP events and Raids. We are largely a mature group of people. Feel free to look us up or you may contact either Xingsheng or Larizza in game…or any officer for that matter. A simple /who will give you all you need.