[A] Looking for a home for Shadowlands?

About

Recently formed on US-Sargeras (Alliance) by a few IRL friends. We’re looking to provide a fun, inclusive environment for people to enjoy all aspects of the game, and also a place where streamers and content creators can work together!

While our Mythic raid roster is currently full, and with the amount of interest in the first raid tier, we’re open to starting an additional raid group that’s more geared towards getting AoTC and not pushing mythic progression.

Additionally we have a lot of interest in M+ and PvP. We would like to have an active community for each, especially once Shadowlands is released!

We have a lot of fun plans for Shadowlands, and we’re hoping that you’ll join us!

Contact

If you’re interested in joining feel free to contact me at
(Bnet) Gokiburi#11202
(Discord) Gokiburi#2605
Or check out our website: https://guildsofwow.com/thirteen-orphans

We will be running a Heroic Ny’alotha run this Wednesday (Aug 5th) starting at 7:00pm PT!

Heroics have been going well recently!

We’re still recruiting for exceptional healers and dps!

We’ll be running Heroic Ny’alotha again next Wednesday (Aug 19th) 7pm-10pm PT

Hey wondering if you guys might be looking for a resto druid? I am currently 3/12 mythic Ny’alotha and looking to play main spec resto for Shadowlands.

Yes we are!! I’ll DM you with more info! :slight_smile:

What kind of dps are you looking for? I have Unholy DK (ilvl 474, 12/12H Ny’alotha) that I play as main during BfA. My current guild got AotC in late April and then pretty much packed it in. I have logs available; however, they are several months old and before upgrading my gear with better corruption pieces.

Available to chat in-game if you’re interested; my btag is buckeyes#11437. Thanks and good luck!

Hey! I got your friend request!

Looking forward to hearing from you!

We have a new place to apply if you’d rather do that! It also has some more info:
guildsofwow.com/ferda

Our weekly Heroic runs are getting 11/12 in one night! We’re going to start working on N’zoth starting this coming Wednesday! We’re still recruiting healers (high prio) and we still have openings for Dps!

We have filled up the spots on our mythic roster, but we’re looking for some more people who are interested in grinding out M+ in Shadowlands, and are looking for a fun group of people to level with!

Pre-Patch is finally here! Check the original post for updated info :slight_smile: