[A] LF Newbie Friendly Guild on Eitrigg

Hi friends,

I am looking for a casual guild to play with. Technically I’m a returning player, but I only played when I was much younger (Cataclysm era) and never made it to the endgame. With the new level squish I thought it would be a good time to return to the game! I am basically new and need a guild that can give me some guidance.

Content: I’m interested in raids and dungeons. I’ve never done a raid before or done a dungeon with anything other than the dungeon finder, but they seem like a lot of fun! PvP doesn’t really appeal to me, but everything PvE is fair game.

My Roles: I have a level boosted (48) Elemental Shaman who I think will be my main. I might switch to Resto because I do like healing roles but I haven’t decided. I am also leveling a Rogue (43 at time of posting) through the BfA quests so I can be at least a little up to date on the story. She is Outlaw now, but I have heard that Assassination is better for endgame PvE so I might change her too. If I find a good guild I will probably buy the SL upgrade that gives another level boost so that gives more options for role too.

Activeness: Right now I am playing most nights but that will change eventually so I can play other games. I expect, depending on how well i jive with the guild, to play around three nights a week. I am obviously willing to attend scheduled guild events though.

Community: I really want a guild that is friendly and accepting of everyone. I need a lot of help to figure out what I am doing so that’s important. My ideal guild is casual enough to not be mean when I mess up or don’t know things but serious enough to want to work on achieving real in-game goals. For me an active discord is really helpful to engage with people even when I’m not playing the game.

Hopefully there are some guilds on my server that would be interested in having me! I look forward to hearing from you!

Unfortunately we are not on your server but if you are interested in changing servers we would love to have you!
Rejected Gods is a new guild perfect for new and causal players. We are building a core raiding group for SL. Our goal is to progress through normal and heroic if we get there. We want to have the experience raiding with a group of friends while leaving all the log checking and yelling during raid night. We want to learn and grow together!

Looking to raid 1 night a week on Tuesdays, and M+ progression, throughout the week!
Looking for all roles!!

Reach out on Discord or BNET!
BNet- Tyyrial#1420
Discord- Tyyrial#3228

Hello Maraanu, while we are not on your server (or a connecting one) I would still like to extend an offer to you on behalf of Extended Maintenance. We are a long standing guild on Silvermoon and an incredibly friendly and welcoming community. We are always looking to help our players improve and would love to have you if you decide we would be a good fit for you. Please check out our recruitment post and/or website for more information.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-silvermoon-extended-maintenance-looking-for-players-for-sls/704941

https://extendedmaintenance.enjin.com/