[A] LF M Raiding Guild on [H]

Hello! So we are on alliance but are looking to move to horde. there are actually 4 of us friends looking to try to stay together. there is me, a resto sham, a boomy, mage, and lock. we are currently 6/10 m and looking for a group that is also 6/10 or 7/10 m to join. days are open, though we would prefer to only raid 2 days a week as well as no later than 12A EST. We are looking for more of a chill group but can focus a bit to get content done and be fun and friendly. If any questions feel free to reply to me via discord @ Oreo#6784 or in game, bnet being Oreo#12453

Hello!

I know we’re not quite at the prog of what you’re looking for, but we’re currently 4/10M with roughly 7% on Inerva prog. Clearly friendship is very important to you, and we’d love to take on your entire crew! If you have a moment, I’d love to fill you in about us, as listed below.

If you have any questions, you can reach me personally at:
Discord: Cohan#9678
Bnet: Cohan#11870

I’m looking forward to hearing from you! Welcome to the Horde!

Sploosh,

Lemme refer you to Mementô

We raid Friday & Saturday 7:30-10pm Eastern Standard Time – recruiting to push mythic content. Our leader is currently 3/10 Mythic experienced and increasing, with past cutting edge experience.

If you have any interest, I can answer questions you might have, by contacting me at the following links:

Discord - siddyy#4918
Battletag - pixel#12533

I hope we hear from you, and good luck. There are tons of great guilds out there and I hope you find the right one for you.

~Siddyy