[A] LF Longterm RP Partner(s)

Hello! My name is Helen, and I’m looking for a partner for longterm RP and romance RP.

With game activity sorta stuttering at this moment in time, most of my previous relationships have taken an indefinite break and I’ve been having no luck bringing walk-ups further than first or second encounters. I don’t use the forums here very often, but I thought I’d give this a try!

What I’m looking for is, a potential RP partner who would want to play at least once a week (but I can likely do more often than that if you want!) on Alliance side looking to explore longterm character development. Adventure RP, exploration, dark rp, or really any theme is open to me! I especially enjoy romance RP, but it’s hard to find people who can differentiate between romance and erp.

A little about Helen, she’s a fresh-faced young Paladin who holds her duties in high priority. Generally very sweet, and gentle but dedicated to being a force of good onto this world, and holds some disdain for “dark” characters such as Undead, Warlocks, Worgen, etc. This is a specific area of her demeanor I’d like to explore though because I think it would be a great point of character development for her.

If you’re looking for a longterm RP partner who can play at least once a week, likely more often and you’re interested please let me know! Helen (Helida) has a trp in game with much more detail on her character if you want to give it a read. I very much would love to chat and see if we’re on the same page of what we’re looking for so message me in game @ Helida with a whisper or a mail, or reply here.

Thanks for reading, hope you all have a lovely day!

7 Likes

Good luck to you in your search! As someone who also had real spotty availability, it can be super frustrating when you’re trying to find a long-term RP partner. I was basically sequestered to random city RP with walk-ups, and any lasting relationships I had resulted from those, but never really got outside the walls of Stormwind, or went further than random happenstance. I hope you find what you’re looking for.

2 Likes

Thank you! and yeah I have felt the same for a while. I love walk-ups but it gets tiring covering a lot of the same topics all the time. I like being natural with rp and relationships that form but lately, it feels like I’ve needed to be more direct if I am gonna get what I want.

and I actually got two wonderful responses from this that look like good leads so fingers crossed!

4 Likes

Hope this works out honey! <3

1 Like

A few folks have whispered me responding to this thread, and it’s been lovely chatting with them but ultimately hasn’t worked out yet. If anyone is reading this and interested I am still looking and would love to hear from you!

Best of luck. Hopefully you find what you’re searching for.

1 Like

Added you to my friends list. I’ll shoot you a message next time you’re on at the same time. I would very much enjoy getting back into roleplaying in game again. I’ve got a lot of older content I’d like to go back and do, that could provide as story/back material.

It is very difficult to find rp partners at all, much less someone who would be willing to dedicate most or some of their time to it. I feel your pain, I have also wished to find a parther for long term.

It gets harder each expansion, as people who used to be here and looking, have moved on to other games. Makes me sad in a way, as we have lost so many of the old timers who made such memorable characters.

I don’t know if Swordfang here would be a good long-term romantic partner, but I’m always down for more RP friends! I’m also a bit of an alt-oholic, so I have a stable of great characters I’d be willing to bust out for just such an occasion!

I’m normally on Swordfang, but I’ll check back to this thread from time to time to see if you’ve replied. I also added you to my friends list and will whisper you there if I see you on! In the meantime, good luck!

If you’d like to add my battlenet so you can find me on whatever character I’m on, it’s Kerrek#1170 :slight_smile:

I hate how they have the forums set up now so you cannot reply to your own posts. I am just putting this here in case anyone wants to join me.

I actually got the name Yennifar on this server! Alright, frost mage and leveling in Duskwood. I would love to meet up with a Geralt (or some variation of it)

This does not need to be an exact rework of the Witcher. I just want the fun rp of playing characters that are slightly misfits and finding each other intriguing enough to keep it going.

I am on Pacific Time zone, love to stay up late until wee hours of the morning with a good rp. Current content does not interest me, I am just here for the rp. I am using TRP3 and extended. Though I have not played around with all the features so far.