(A) LF Late Night Social/Casually Progressive Guild or friends!

Class/Spec: Lvl 60: BM Hunter; ilvl 190
Faction: Alliance
Availability: Late night; 10PM PST/1AM EST + on weekdays or anytime on Saturdays (occasional Sundays free).
Btag: Casatrina#1552
Discord: Velvetacid0#7424

I came back to WoW 3 months ago after many years away; I would consider myself a new player again. I’m still learning the playstyle and game mechanics and trying to make friends (The last major MMO I played was EQ2 for 5 years in raiding guild).

Looking to run dungeons, PVP, and work up to raiding. -I am not in a hurry to get anywhere fast, as I also like running old raid zones for transmogs/mounts, pet battles, etc. I have yet to do any mythic related content and have only done a handful of PUG dungeons in SL which was often met with harsh and impatient players. - I do take critique and advice openly (if done from a warm/fun loving approach lol).

Ideally looking for a guild that is active but not hardcore, are social, supportive to new players and have an open minded sense of humor (I <3 sarcasm!). I play other games too and it would be nice to find a tight knit group of friends. Hubby plays a lvl 60 druid (any spec needed) and might be interested in joining as well.