{A} LF: Healer for TSG - 2k CR

Multi-glad DK (BFA) friend of mine just came back Alliance and wants to grind.
I am multi-duelist and have just been grabbing elite sets I like without pushing for a few years now.

We’re currently messing around with Frost TSG to meme, and thus are looking for a healer with solid CC like a MW or Rdruid to pull off some wombo combos.
If we get up to around 2300+ and start walling, he’ll potentially switch Unholy for a Gladiator push, but that’s only if we feel it’s in the bag. He hates it.

Chill players. Rage at the game, not the player.
Late night (9pst+) usually but we can get afternoon games in as well most days.
Prefer 2200+ exp

Shirt#11495

Please let me know you’ve added me for this as I also host BG premades and other events, and need to keep track of everybody.

Not a meme, it’s better than the unholy variant, broadly speaking

1 Like

Every time I mention we’re running it, people go on about how bad it is.
At this point, I don’t know what to think anymore, nor do I care. I just want to run my old favorite comp. ):

But I’ll take your word over random PvP Discord people.

Frost is generally considered worse in TSG because it’s hard to guarantee chill streaks. But Frost with 9 gush and heartstop/delirium is marginally better than Unholy, regardless if you get solid chill streaks or not at this point in the season.

frost dk being barely a spec, that does 0 dmg with its gcds and has a dot that’s even more fire and forget than arms because frost fever lasts for a million years, should matter but it doesn’t

making everybody you can keep in aura range 20% less of a human being is in most matchups a bigger advantage than any of the ways unholy is actually better designed than frost

at least in my experience this season

Up.
Still looking.

Tanked a bit with LFG healers who couldn’t put down Ursols when we asked them to. Really wanting a MW or Rsham at this point.

We’re getting desperate, so if anybody whose experience matches mine or Hero’s (my DK) is Horde and wants to play, I may consider covering the transfer.

Ill heal you on my shaman, ilm add your btag

Up.

Looking to play over the next few days.
I want to do something other than gold farming.

Last bump before we potentially just go Horde.
Trying out an Rsham we found in the group finder this week, and if it doesn’t work out, we just don’t have time to waste twiddling our thumbs A-side. ):

switch to the horde like a man would do

…I’m probably going to have to. LFG’s freakin’ dead.

lfg is pretty decent on the better side except its extremely dead past 2.4 bc people just get their mount then dont push lol good luck in ur push

1 Like