[A] - LF Hardcore Raiding Guild

Hello everyone,
I haven’t been raiding in the last few years due to the game not being that interesting. I originally played on Azjol-Nerub and moved around as my guild moved. I was involved of multiple server firsts, and at one time was the #1 priest in most healing in TBC right when Sunwell dropped. I’m on central time and work just as most of you. I’m dedicated, ready to have a second 60 alt, a 20 lock for summons, and willing to participate anyway I can. I’ve been a GL, officer, raid leader, etc. Just looking for a good group of individuals who share the want to dominate a server. Let me know!

Sound like you’d fit in with us, feel free to check us out!

Welcome to Frenzy an Alliance Hardcore guild on Whitemane.

We are looking for passionate and competent players who have knowledge and experience with the Classic (Vanilla) environment. Our goal is to start raids 3 weeks into release.

Expectations:
Communication and Attendance
Extraordinary performance
Preparation for raids
Knowledge of your preferred class

We are currently recruiting for the following classes:

Warrior: OPEN
Paladin: OPEN
Priest: OPEN
Warlock: OPEN
Druid: OPEN
Rogue: OPEN
Hunter: OPEN
Mage: OPEN

Raid:
We will be raiding Tuesday and Wednesday from 7PM - 10PM PST with Monday as a cleanup day as needed later on.

Loot:
We will be using Loot counsel for distributing loot on a ‘most beneficial to raid’ factor. Also, based off performance and attendance.

PvP:
We will be doing premades and lots of world PvP. Aside from dungeons, PvP will be our main focus on days we do not raid.

Recruitment:
For more information message me Xiten#2880 on discord or Xiten#1628 on bnet. Or join us on discord :: SDAXhcR

You might be interested in checking out our guild. We are planning to do all PVE content, WPVP and Battlegrounds. Here is our information:

The Seven Deadly Sins - NA Alliance PVP - Herod

About Us:

The Seven Deadly Sins is a guild that was formed by a handful of players that found themselves in a guild that wasn’t meeting their expectations. As is our nature, we decided to make our own guild so we can bring our goals to fruition. We have high aspirations and plan to be the most dominant guild on the server in both PvE and PvP.

Raid Times:

__ Saturday & Sunday – 8:00PM EST to 12:00AM EST__

Recruitment:

Warrior DPS: High

Warrior Tank: Very Low

Rogue: Very High

Mage: High

Priest: Medium

Warlock: Medium

Hunter: Low

Druid: Low

Paladin: High

If you would like to join:

reply here or you can contact me @

Discord = Tepheroth#7342

Discord = raikin77#7735

Or Join our discord at [discord.gg/kWSq9ab]

Best of luck in your search. Based on the bio of yourself I think you could be an asset and good fit for out guild

Guild Name: Tempest
Server Type: Herod
Region: NA - East
Faction: Alliance

About us:
Tempest is a guild dedicated to high raiding efficiency and strong game knowledge with proactive community members. Our mission is to complete all available content and compete in the top echelon of the server. To ensure our success, and fulfill the guild vision, many individual aspects will be sacrificed for the overall benefit of the guild. Coordination centered on concepts such as: reputation, recipes, gear, and world events require necessary amounts of teamwork at the potential cost of individual gain. While raid times will not be moved for server firsts, it is the leadership’s expectation that all content (with the exception of MC), be cleared the first day/week of release. Furthermore, raid members will be expected to min/max to the best of their abilities to properly contribute to raids. Members that demonstrate they are not able to play their characters to the highest potential will see limited gear acquisition and raid invitations. The leadership recognizes that the above described environment is not for everyone and may be different from guilds you’ve previously raided with.

Our current members are private vanilla raiders with experience in all available content of raiding, pvp, world bosses, and farming. Over the years we have learned to prioritize collaboration, professionalism, dedication, and competitiveness.

Raid Schedule:
9 PM – 12 AM EST (6 – 9 PM PST) Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday.

Loot: Loot council decision.

Attendance: All aspiring raiders will be expected to attend at least 90% of the raids.

Initial plans: 2nd week MC clear. We will not be moving raid times for server firsts, but all newly released content will be cleared the day/week of release.

Basic Requirements: All professions, buffs, consumables, and gearing is expected to be min/maxed to provide top tier raiding performance.

Potential applicants should have a hardcore mindset and experience min/maxing in some WoW expansion, with detailed classic knowledge preferred. If you are interested in being a part of this guild, regardless of your background and experience with the current leadership, you are expected to fill out the following application: forms.gle/11UVtbgguU8AExWYA

The guild discord can be found at: discord.gg/haBrQ7U

Bump, applied but no response. Need some guilds to contact me on cell or Discord. It does drop tomorrow…dotdotdot1111.1.1.1!!!.1!

Take a look and see if this would be a good fit. <ETS> [A] [Stalagg][PVP] TU-Fri 8:30-11:30 P.M EST GUILD IS RECRUITING!