[A] LF Guild

Hi all - looking for a large, social guild on alliance side. Looking to level a bunch during the COV-19 shutdowns and possibly high level PVP / raiding

Following.

There are a couple on here. I’m not part of any of them though.

I’ve heard legacy is a decent lowbie guild, and my friend made a character on here and he is in Who Hurt You, which i believe is fairly new. I’ve been here since day one and they popped up about 4-6 weeks ago. Can’t comment on the behavior of either, but when I did a /who of the second one it had 50+ members online at 3 am ST from 10-50+ level ranges.

Good luck in your search.

Also looking for a solid guild; leveling heavy right now and could use a solid place to find dungeon groups and socialize. Who Hurt You seems very popular for low levels but I want to try to find something with raiding and high level content potential in the future!

Half the guilds on this server need healers. Level with a lowbie guild, fill in an empty slot on someones Pug MC or maybe be a trial in a BWL run, then join that guild. I do realize that its more fun to build up as a guild while leveling, ultimately ending up raiding together. But people level at different paces, some will quit the game, others that are 60 for a while and have to pug will eventually find another guild.

Also check the official benediction discord server, guild recruitment on there has posts every day, usually its the same 4-6 guilds but all of them seem to need a healer to some degree.

discord.gg/benediction

I have a character in Who Hurt You. To be quite honest, from a leveling only stand point, it’s probably one of the best and most effective leveling guilds I’ve ever been in since actual vanilla. The level spread is absolutely perfect for there is literally tons of people to group up and instance with for every single bracket. Like literally. I’ve done nothing but pure guild runs for every single instance I’ve done. Perhaps I’ve met only about 2-3 pugs along the way. It’s amazing.

However, with that said, it is a zerg invite guild. And ofcourse with that, you get the the bad apples of immature kids and adults. A lot of foul things pop up at times and it apparently it’s guild drama going on at the higher levels with officers bailing and what not. The officers don’t police the guild and basically allow anything to take place which is ashame because it’s great for leveling.

So, if you can ignore the drama and vulgar conversation and use the guild for what it’s good for finding easy groups to instance with then great. But if you thrive on a good and positive social experience, you won’t be here long. Most people in this guild leave around 50ish after they’ve used the guild to level and then find a home that has a future. I’ll be doing the same. If the people in charge of this guild cleaned it up, it would be an awesome home. But there is no way I could call this place a home. Just using it at the moment like most seem to be doing; the ones focusing on leveling quick. I’ll be looking somewhere else pretty soon if the leveling numbers are competitive because I am starting to get drained from guild chat. Legacy is one that I am currently scoping out. But in the mean time, I’m just trying to endure and capitalize on the mass activity to level up because it’s a great opportunity.