[a] lf guild level 60 rogue, mage, and hunter *will xfer*

Looking for a guild to raid with. My friends and I would like to raid preferably on any day at night time on an EST pvp server. For me (rogue), I’m full pre-bis while my friends are fairly geared with some pre-bis items. Thanks!

Hi there! Please feel free to contact me if interested. tyvm

Hello! Here is our guild info. Plz feel free to contact me if interested. GL!

[A] of Whitemaine Server is Recruiting

Looking for a highly-competent Alliance raiding guild on a more balanced PVP server? ThunderCats of Whitemaine server is recruiting for our West coast, raid night TBD. This semi-hardcore groups needs mele in particular and will consider dedicated raiders of all classes.

We’re a guild from Nostalrius server led by expert PVE and PVP leadership. Our most recent MC clear time was 44 mins. We’re currently getting ready for BWL and can train new players. Wishlist loot system.

Interested? Message me on battle.net: Pixiestixie#1256

Thunder Cats, Hoooooooooooooo!

If you’re willing to plsy Horde we can fit you into BWL immediately. Please let me know if you have any questions!
Would def be interested in chatting

Simple DKP system used for loot

We raid Monday and Wednesday 830pm-1130

We are super cool

Consecrater#1492

We are on a PVE server but if you feel like we may be a fit let me know :slight_smile:
Please delete

We have MC n Ony on Farm! Getting Ready For BWL! We’ve been around since 1996, Started in Vanilla,went to Retail and came back to Classic. We’re a stable bunch who like to have fun raiding and doing dungeons during the day. Thank you

Raid Schedule is Saturday @ 7:30 PM EST BWL
Raid Schedule for Sunday MC @ 7:30 EST on FARM
DKP Loot System www.clankm .net if you would like to take a peak.

if your interested reply here or bnet vinny#1281 or discord me @ Vinny#5924 or in game - Vinny (Pagle Server)

Hey Troy,
My guild is currently recruiting for BWL / MC raiding. We are not East Coast but the raid times are not too late either. Let me know if this interests you at all and we can talk more about it. We could really use the DPS competition in our guild!

Heya, I represent the guild Collusion on Incendius server, which has become known as the most popular Alliance server in US-PVP.

We did 3/8 BWL first night with 33 people. Could potentially get you into raids immediately.

pm me in game (bicgnome#1469) in game name Bic
Or discord pm me (bicgnome#6053)

We might be a good fit: [A][Atiesh] <Sibling Rivalry> Friends/Families/Groups | 19/19 Raiding - #17 by Gwendollyn-atiesh

Hit me up in game if you’d like to chat.

Acquired Taste could take all three of you. Let me know, Just posted

Hey dude Einherjar is looking for more to round out BWL roster, plenty of room. Tight knit crew over here that takes the game at a semi-hardcore pace.

Raid Schedules: 9-12 Server Time (EST). Tuesday/Thursday Loot is a modified DKP/Loot Council.

What we are looking for: Warlocks, Rogues and a Holy Priest are a priority but good players of all classes are welcome.

Who we are: A Few of us come from private servers, while others came from current WoW retail… but we all returned to classic for the same reason: Community. Well, Community and clearing Naxx! We’ve fully cleared current raid content, and we are looking to expand our raid roster and raid times in preparation for BWL progression.

Who we are looking for: We are looking for players who intend to clear Naxx, and by definition, are in it for the long haul. This includes farming BiS, farming materials for consumables, and helping the guild progress as a whole.

What we expect from you: Community. Maturity. Absolutely no racism, sexism, hate speech, or anything of the sort will be tolerated within our ranks; both in guild or out-of-guild. Ninja looting is also a no no.

How to join : Application is located within our discord at discord.gg/ZhpvWen. Feel free to join the discord and talk with any of the officers/members.