[A] LF Friendly Classic Raiding Guild [PVE]

I am looking for a family friendly alliance guild for classic wow. I will be playing a rogue and i also have a few family members that will most likely want to join me in my journey including my guild choice.

I am mainly a raider and love the progression and struggle that comes along with it and have a lot of patients for the long raid hours but unfortunately have only seen the light of a casual guild recently and i am looking to make a change back to the old days of raiding.

You can reach me by this post or my Discord: Axebreak#4090

We got what you need in the Pagle server, Axebreak: [A] <Unity> | Pagle | Semi-Hardcore | Tu/Th +Sun 8-10PM EST

Our guild has a core raid team that will do a week 5 MC/Ony, but also takes on players that go at their own speed to be subbed in later. I think you and yours will do well with us.

Sanctum is a PvE focused raiding guild on the Atiesh server. Our current membership is mixture of WoW veterans with over a decade of experience, private server game and guild masters, original vanilla players, recent raiders, and some novices. Our guild environment is friendly, fun, 18+, and respectful. We are a semi-casual/semi-hardcore blend looking to progress through end-game content in its current raid tier, but we will not be pushing for realm firsts.

Raid Times:
Saturday, 6-10pm PST
Sunday, 6-9pm PST

What We’re Looking For:
We’re looking for anyone regardless of experience level who is interested in learning their class and dedicating a few hours to raid content. We’re recruiting anybody, regardless of class, but do have an ideal raid composition in mind. However, that composition is very flexible based on individual performance. Even if you’re not too keen on raiding, you’re always welcome to join the team for the roster of people available for other content!

Raider Expectations:
We expect every raider to join the guild discord server. We’d prefer everyone be on time, repaired, and come prepared with the proper consumables and a solid raiding attitude. We will have a guild bank with available raiding supplies to those who truly need it, but Classic WoW is a team effort and you are expected to help out. Those that are willing to contribute above and beyond for their fellow raiders will be rewarded for it.

Loot Rules
We will be using an EPGP system for transparent and efficient loot handling. Legendaries will be awarded on a priority basis. The priority list will be decided by the officers in advance and posted publicly in the discord so there will be no surprises. For example, Thunderfury will be awarded to all tanks before others have the opportunity to receive it.

Guild Discord:
discord.gg/H2eVJwP (Please join this we are way more active there than here)

Feel free to reach out to the GM for any more info or questions!
Info:
BattleTag: Brugin#1105
Discord: Brug#1337

Recruiting all classes. Leadership positions available.

Classic | Origins | Whitemane | Horde | Raid Times | 6-9 AM Pacific | 9-Noon Eastern | W-Th | Origins.wowhordes dot com | Discord dot gg/NupD6XH

Ɽiđđiƈⱪ GM

Just set up my guild discord if your interested: https://discord.gg/dCBPx8

Guilds name is [Best in Slot]. Currently looking for all types of members of all types of experience. We are a flexible casual progression guild, focused on doing right by the members and putting fun first.

You can also reach out to me on discord: Arishnakrov#6398

Feel free to check us out. Have a lot of families and friends that make up our core. All from original to retail days and games beyond. Come hang in discord and see if we might be a good fit for you!