[A] LF Casual Guild with dreams

Hello Westfall!

As the title says Im looking for a guild to fit into. I’m someone you’ll see online alot these days since the game is fresh but generally I fit into the casual category. The only interest I really have in raiding is try for some MC or Ony PuG once they are old. Would be awesome if majority of a PuG was from the alliance I’m in tho! That aside I really enjoy just helping out my team mates. I’ll scratch your back if someone else scratches mine :D. Family friendly environment would even feel nice although most definitely not a requirement.

I would like to think when looking for a place I feel I fit in class shouldn’t matter much but I sure do see a lot of warriors running around these days. Yup I’m one of em! But the catch with me is I’m warrior though and through, not just jumping on some stuff said in some forums. Currently leveling prot (go ahead with the jokes I can take em all!) to help reconnect with where I once was. Total reboot of my vanilla/BC days I suppose. I absolutely love our dps trees as well tho and would follow some other good tanks lead.

Sure, that’s a lot of info for looking for guild. I’m hoping to find “the one” tho. If you think I might make a good fit to what you have going on I hope to hear from you. I’ll be checking back in on the forum and am in game most evenings.

~~ Denetty

I posted earlier this evening in the westfall guild list thread I’ve started a guild of just tanks. Thing is, I understand being casual and not being able to commit to a raid schedule but still wanting to tank the content. LFG is constantly looking for tanks for various dungeons. There are even MC pugs being formed. I would also suspect a lot of the massive guilds that have plans to raid, pvp, and everything else when they all hit 60 will need tanks. If there are enough of us in a single guild we sort of become a union and can ensure we get fair loot rolls when we fil a critical need.

I’ll see if I can find you online and maybe we’re a fit.

We’d be happy to have you along, and we plan on raiding when we can get the crew together. Tanks are gonna be in high demand for awhile though, should really explore the options available and weigh them.

If you like give a /who ring of eternal light and ask for an invite. Henrey is our recruiter (as much as we have one) and posted a thread a few days ago for the guild. We’d be happy to have you, and if you don’t like it there are never any hard feelings if someone moves on.

1 Like

Is this guild still active by chance?