[A] LF Casual Guild (Rogue)

Hello,

Rogue ilvl 356 here, looking for a casual guild. I am open to raiding 1-2 days a week as long as it is sometime during the week Mon-Thur (late night EST). Also interested in mythic dungeons/Arena PVP. I get busy ‘adulting’, so I am looking for a guild on the mature side and not so hardcore in terms of progression.

Experience: mostly hardcore raiding during Wotlk/Cata in a top 100 US guild (not looking to get back into something like that :slight_smile: ). Hoping to get more experience in Arena this time around.

Thank you,

Hello!

We would definitely be interested in having you join us and based on your post I think our guild could be a good fit for you! We are a newer guild looking to recruit all for a more casual, social, and semi-hardcore progression focused guild. We are currently recruiting to finalize our core raiding team and prepare for patch 8.1 raiding. I’ve included a quick guild summary below for your convenience. Add my btag if you’re interested in chatting further. :slight_smile:

<Estratovus> is a newer Alliance guild on Sargeras (US) that is currently looking to recruit for our raiding core. We run in a more semi-hardcore/casual progression focused environment. Even though we play on the more “casual” basis we do play to succeed and our goal is to push relevant content as it becomes available, including Heroic/Mythic.

Guild Highlights:
• Semi-Hardcore Raiding – we may not push competitively for top 100 or server firsts but we do aim to push relevant content with a focus on AOTC each tier
• Alt-Raiding, Dungeons/M+, PvP, World PvP, Xmog Runs, Leveling/Social
• Adult/mature guild (21+) - most of us are working adults and we get life happens
• A more casual, friendly, professional (no yelling at each other), and welcoming environment
• Returning or new player(s) friendly
• Inclusive “All Are Welcome” Policy - LGBTQ+ friendly
• Competent raiders and players to push M+ with – although we are welcoming to everyone, we do expect baseline capabilities to include someone in our core raiding team. Rest assured we login to DOWN bosses even as a more casual guild.
• Wednesday from 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Saturday from 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Sunday from 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM Central/Server Time (As Scheduled/Alt Night)
• Uldir - Heroic: 1/8
• Uldir - Mythic: 0/8
• We need YOU to help us push AOTC in 8.1!

As a newer guild we are currently in the process of finalizing our raiding core with the intention of hitting the ground running once the patch 8.1 raids hit live. With that said we do currently have some flexibility if you are interested in switching mains or if you have friends that may be interested in also joining you.

A (H) next to a class or role means we currently have a high recruitment need.

• TANK: Closed - our second tank is willing to go DPS for the right tank replacement (i.e. near 100% attendance, raid leading able, and raid ready)

• OFF SPEC-TANK w/DPS Main Spec: OPEN

• HEALERS: Druid, Monk(H), Paladin, Priest(H), Shaman(H)

• OFF SPEC-HEALERS w/DPS Main Spec: OPEN

• RANGE DPS: Druid(H), Hunter, Mage(H), Priest(H), Shaman(H), Warlock(H)

• MELEE DPS: Death Knight(H), Demon Hunter(H), Druid(H), Monk(H), Paladin(H), Rogue(H), Shaman(H), Warrior(H)

• Any players who are interested in casual/fill-in raiding or just need a guild to call home. Willing to help new or returning players.

If you’re interested at all feel free to contact Kotipelto#1337.

You can also apply directly on our guild website here: estratovus.enjin.com

Thank you for your consideration and have a great day!

Hey how is it going add me on bnet so we can talk more Pollo#1500

Hello Patzz!

Would you consider a faction change? We are on Eredar [H], raiding 2 days a week (Tu/W: 8:45p - 12a EST), with active M+ runs on off days even during later night. We are a bunch of working adults and get want you mean. We are also not a bunch of (wo)man-child either and enjoy the time without being immature.

Please feel free to add me.

[H] <Glory And Pride> of Eredar (conn. Gorefiend/Spinebreaker/Wildhammer)
is a social raiding guild looking for dedicated raiders to fill our core. We welcome players with any past raiding experience who are proactive and have willingness to learn!

About Us
We are a newer guild started up this tier, however some core members raided together previous expansion. We are in the process of building a raiding team, looking for players who are dedicated yet know how to enjoy. We would love to avoid pugging altogether, get AoTC as a guild, and eventually enter Mythic raiding in this expansion. If you haven’t found a home, feel you started this expansion late, or new to raiding scene, find us on Btag/Discord or Eredar et al server.

Raid Schedule

Tue/Wed
7:45pm - 11:00pm CST Server

Timezone References
U.S. Eastern – 8:45 PM - 12:00 AM
U.S. Pacific - 5:45 PM - 09:00 PM

Progression

Uldir 5 / 8 (H)

We are currently recruiting the following classes:

DPS - Any mDPS or rDPS
Any DPS with OS Heal

Particular Interests in:

Death Knight
Demon Hunter
Druid
Monk
Paladin
Rogue
Warlock
Warrior

What we expect from our Raiders

A good attitude: We are newer team, meaning there will be some growing pains. There will be wipes, there will be frustration, and there will be learning curves; the ability to work as a team and have a few laughs while doing it is crucial. Be respectful to other teammates - this includes notifying your raid absences at proper channel ahead of the time.

Learn your class: Our community is available to help you and to provide insights, however, ultimately it’s your class; it is important that you’ll be able to do research, understand them, represent and take responsibility of your own class/role.

Raid awareness: We understand that there will be learning curves but it is essential to learn on your feet, adapt to new strats and follow directions. Standing out of fire/poison/cleave damage is very basic mechanics, and we expect you not to repeat mistakes.

Above all, have fun!!

If you fit these requirements we would love to talk to you!

Contacts: [BTag], [Discord]
Phizeal: Phizzy#1546, Phizett#5213
Bulldozer: Qbrave#1407, Bulldozer#0110
Prompto: Wickedclown#11735, Prompto#3213

Guild: Warsong - Turaylon

Raid Times: Normal Tuesday 8-11PM EST, Heroic Friday 8-11PM EST, Mythic Saturday & Sunday 1-4PM EST

Progress: 2/8M, 8/8H, 8/8N

Recruitment Contacts: Btag - PandaToons#1346 or Bloo#1531,
Discord - PandaToons#7304 or Scarllette#2748

WoWprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Warsong

Application: http://bit.ly/Warsong-Turalyon

Needs: 1 Tank, 4 RDPS, 1 Healer, and anyone else that knows they are good, competition is a good thing. If you’re better than someone else, you have a spot, we are loyal to progression in raid. Out of raid we are a BA guild that has a lot of fun. Casuals welcome! Looking for more people that like pushing keys also.

Hey there.

Wondering if you are willing to do a faction change if the guild is the right fit? :slight_smile:

Our guild is located on Thrall, Horde. We are a heroic progression guild, we aren’t super ultra hardcore but we do aim to get AOTC. We have gotten AOTC every tier in Legion. we are currently looking for more reliable dps to help us progress through Uldir. We are at 5/8H with Zul at 18.5%.

IF you are interested. Come check us out at:

Check my post in here ( guild looking to Boogie ) and let me know if you are interested.
I think we could be a good fit as we mostly dads

Hey there, you sound like a great match for what we are looking for in . We are a horde heroic raiding guild on the Turalyon server. We formed during Legion and have been AoTC every tier since. Our members enjoy all aspects of the game, including m+, pvp, and achievement/mog runs. We are made up of adults, mostly dads, with lives, careers, and families. We’d love to push hardcore and thrive like the good ol’ days, but we just don’t have the time to worry about mythic progression. Our focus is on our members and we try to support each other as much as possible.

Our raid nights are currently Sun/Wed 10:30pm to 1am eastern time. If you’d like to discuss more, please reach out to me via:

Bnet: gnome4life#1832

Discord: Kentorus#0661

Patzz we sound like we are a perfect fit. Most people in our guild come from a similar background. Here is a little snippet you can review and if you have any questions please feel free to add me.

Tickle#1358

<Wardens Tyranny> Turalyon – US is recruiting all DPS classes and potentially a healer with DPS OS. We are a non-hardcore raiding guild focused on Mythic dungeons, helping others gear, and non-hardcore raiding (Non Mythic). 7/8 Heroic Uldir