A lesser mentioned solution to the honor problem

We all know what the state of BG Q times are for horde. I’ve been taking the stance of just accepting it for what it is and doing the farm anyway. That’s okay, but the issue that is becoming increasingly bad is that alliance simply dramatically out-gear horde to where fights simply cannot be won on equal footing. You’re not going to win a BG when you’re down 2-3k HP on every player of your team.

Melee users can use the crafted/Halaa/spirit shard gear because it’s itemized fine for them (albeit at a cost of STR/AGI). That doesn’t work for healers and most casters. I can’t play arena with 0 int. Resilience also isn’t the big factor here because it isn’t very effective at low values and low base HP.

There’s a set of blue honor rep gear. It just isn’t released yet. If ActiBlizz doesn’t want to fix honor, fine I’ll keep grinding it. Just release the rep gear early so I can at least BG for eternity in somewhat respectably itemized PVP gear that I will eventually replace with arena/honor gear. It’s that easy. Do your job. No one cares if the pre-honor gear is released a phase early and both horde and alliance will have access to it.

Raid gear is better than PVP blues

If ur a rogue, and thats about it

Once again for the people who don’t understand how resil works ESPECIALLY FOR HEALERS you need it, they should add the rep vendor pvp gear now instead of later

This very may well be true for DPS classes in many slots. For healers, this really only holds for a few items. For priests, you will always want to stack 2 sets of 2pc honor set bonuses for the ‘free’ +70 resilience, and you still want to use the off-set pieces of neck+belt at least.

So yeah, I’m doing Kara every week to fill in where the worst pieces are now, but that still doesn’t fix the problem. I will still be dramatically lower on stam and resilience than the opposing team for an indeterminate amount of time. I would rather use the rep resilience gear and just bite the bullet on the terrible farm for the next month or so.

That’s more of the sad part, the gear takes x10 longer to get than full kara epics yet we want to sit here and justify how you don’t need it instead of trying to fix the broken grind makes no sense

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.