[A] <Lemonade Stand> is looking for RDPS! 3/8M 8/8H 5:30-8:30p T/Th

Drink Lemonade! <Lemonade Stand> is a fun and friendly semi-casual mythic raid guild. We raid on Tuesday/Thursday from 5:30-8:30pm PST (8:30-11:30pm EST). Our team has achieved AotC in every tier since Emerald Nightmare, every Glory run since Antorus, and a little Mythic in Battle of Dazar’alor. We are currently 3/8M 8/8H Eternal Palace and just trying to finish up our team for mythic! Our goal is to end the tier at least 4/8M.

At this time we are looking for DPS. DPS applicants should be competent and capable of handling mechanics while contributing sufficient DPS. Specific DPS needs include a warlock, mage, boomkin, or spriest, but any exceptional DPS player will be considered (ranged preferred).

This is a mature guild, members must be 18+. No drama or toxic/hateful behavior allowed. Cauldrons and feasts provided for raid. Potions, gems, and enchants available. M+ groups regularly, and every raider is required to run a 10 each week. Loot is handled via RCLootCouncil (currently distributed based on highest /roll, but that is subject to change).

If you are interested in joining or have any questions, please send a message to kived#1878 (bnet) or kived#9999 (Discord)

2 Likes

Bump. 10 char

Bump

LF Healer, Rogue, Mage, Lock

We are now 8/8H 1/8M looking for Healer and a couple DPS.

Come join our team this week. Heroic reclear and more mythic progression!

Hi, I’m certainly interested.

429 Affliction warlock, my guild is mostly moving over to classic & currently looking for a team to continue my retail raiding with.

Feel free to reach out my btag is Valo#1556

1 Like

Bump, 2/8M lets do this

need resto druid and rogue. Anyone>?

Re-killing Radiance and progging Behemoth tonight!

Bumping for recruits.

Looking for a few DPS and a healer. 2/8M. Let’s go.

where have all the cowboys gone?

Kill stuff. Get loot. Repeat. :smiley:

Still bumping. Need RDPS

Wooo 3/8M! We’re going places. Maybe not good places, but we’re going!

Ranged dps. Where you at???

Where have all the ranged cowboys gone???

bump the post

Wadu wadu wadu! Wadu. Wadu, wadu…wadu.

Bump this bia. looking for some fools who still play this game