[A] Lemonade Stand - 8/8H AOTC Guild LF peeps

Lemonade Stand is a casual heroic raiding guild with a goal of obtaining AOTC for every raid tier. We are currently looking for 2-3 healers and 2-3 DPS to round out our raid as we move into the next raid (1/22).

Raid times Tues/Thurs 5:30p - 8p Server (8:30p-11p eastern). Open/Alt raid Sunday 5:30p - 8p Server (8:30p-11p eastern).

Thanks!

Feel free to message any officer in game:
Applepisz#1327
Kived#1878
Fridgerator#1105
Tyros#1868
Justinyo#1725

5 Likes

bumped it!

1 Like

Come join the fun!

1 Like

key bump

10 char

bumped this thing

looking for core spot on aotc team 375 dedicated mw monk willing to xfer
bt summerthnder#1971 also have an alt fire mage 375(mostly casual pvp)

1 Like

Sent friend request on bnet. We can chat tonight

Are you maintaining a raid schedule until BFDA, or taking a break? I’m browsing for a raid team who is continuing Uldir clears/farm through BFDA. (I am not looking to switch guilds for the long-term.)

Esteemed#1330 if you prefer to chat in-game.

We are continuing to raid, but we are only seeking raiders who are looking to join our team going into the next tier or social members who just want to join for fun and lemonade. :slight_smile:

Are you taking any melee? Looking to continue my raiding adventures as Survival from here on out. I am open to the times and can make every raid. Looking for a melee spot. Battlenet is greathornowl#1419 and feel free to add me to ask me any questions :slight_smile:

1 Like

We absolutely are taking melee. Hit me up in game whenever you see this.
Applepisz#1327

Now bump it
Into shape
Shape it up
Get straight
Go forward
Move ahead
Try to detect it
It’s not too late
To bump it
bump it good

bump 10key

We have the best lemonade, come drink with us :slight_smile:

BUMPer cars

still bumping, still trying to make this a thing

Hpal here, looking to start fresh on a new server! I’m currently not fully active because my second son is having issues at night during normal raid times. My wife is working on her masters at night so I have to get him when he gets up during the night, which can be frustrating! This has caused me to basically give up on raiding right now because it’s hard to find a team that can accommodate someone having to step out for 20-30m on a raid night if thier kid gets up. I have a solid DPS spec so I can spot fill in as needed, but if you can work with me, I can help out as much as possible!

I have been raiding since ToGC dropped in Wrath, and have played all roles though the years. I have been a holy paladin since SoO, but I can (and have) play any class/spec (strongest specs are arms warrior, hpal, havoc DH, Frost/blood DK).

If you can work with me for the last 4 or so months of my kid waking up at night, I can be a valuable member of the guild!

Badfish#11397

bump and grind also @taj. You can hit up wadu at Applepisz#1327 you can also hit me up at hogiebear#11354

Not sure if we can dedicate a healing spec to possibly leaving for 20-30 minutes during raid but until that is fixed we can use DPS and then flex bnack to healing in the future. (Don’t worry i would try to heal or tank, but i have the same issuies with my 2 year old son where i have to step out as well occasionally)

hi rabba frabba rabba

We serve only the highest quality artisanal lemonade, hand-crafted according to a family recipe from the very best lemons. Each lemon is picked by hand, checked carefully for any flaws and then left to age for 30 days in a specially designed lemon aging chamber. Properly aged lemons are integral to the perfect lemonade. We also have a sugar-free option, which is sweetened with natural pink gnome hair giving it a pleasant sweet taste with zero added calories.