[A] <Legends of Poker> 6/8H Eternal Palace

Guild/Raid Group Name: Legends of Poker
We are a tight knit group of players, most of us have been playing together for the last few years, some even longer. We are a niche guild that runs a raid group consisting of member across many different servers. There are no requirements to realm transfer, you can raid from the comfort of your own realm/guild!

Server: US-Staghelm (Central Time)
Faction: Alliance
Raid Times: 11:30pm - 1:30am Server Time (CT) on Tuesday, Thursday and Monday.
Atmosphere: Mature

Information about us:

We are a mature progression and fun oriented raiding guild. We have been playing together for years and look to continue to do so for years to come! Our raid environment is consistently stable and enjoyable for all members which is critical to our primary goal. We perform the research necessary to clear content and we expect all raid members to be prepared not only with the knowledge of the fights but with consumables (including flasks, potions and food buffs). Being prepared does not preclude having fun though, this isn’t your second job, this is your opportunity to have fun with a mature group doing what we all enjoy!

Goal/Objective:

Our primary objective has always been to reach and defeat the last boss of current heroic content prior to the release of a new tier of content (obtaining the Ahead of the Curve (AotC) achievement). Our secondary goal will be to transition into mythic raiding once we have obtained AotC.

Guild Activity:

We do our best to accomplish our goals on a 2 hours/night (6 hours weekly) raid schedule. This allows a lot of us who have families/intense work schedules to still participate in raiding activities.

Raid Times (all raid times are 11:30pm - 1:30am Server Time (CT)):

• Tuesday
  • Thursday
  • Monday

Class/Role Recruitment Priority:

Range DPS: Medium
Melee DPS: Medium
Healers: Medium
Tanks: Medium

We aim to be flexible! Often we have tanks/dps/healers utilize their off-specs if group composition necessitates it or if the fight becomes easier as a result of certain classes doing it. Off specs must be geared enough for current content if they are to be utilized. Because our goal is the AotC achievement for all raid members, we are open to accepting applications from other servers and have no requirements on transferring. Exceptional applications for any class/role will be considered.

Guild Perks:

• Guild Repairs
  • Friendly Environment
  • Very Experienced Raid Leader
  • Experienced Raid Members

If you are interested or have any questions, please feel free to contact us in-game
(information provided below) and I will be happy to assist!

Regards,

Ruthe.

Contact Information:
Ruthê - Officer (Allorah#1838)
Bitterman - Guild Leader (ucsdee92#1145)

Legends of Poker is continuing to raid in Battle of Dazar’alor. We are nearing a full clear of normal and have killed several early bosses on heroic. (8/9 N, 3/9 H) Our needs at this point are for one tank, one healer, and DPS. Tanks and healers should have an off-spec DPS spec available.

If our raid days and times fit your schedule (T Th M from 11:30 pm to 1:30 am server/Central time), you are welcome to send me an in-game mail or add me to your friend’s list (ucsdee92#1145). Characters do not have to be on the server, as half of our raid team are in different guilds and servers.

Legends of Poker will continue to raid in Patch 8.2. For BoD and Crucible raids, we were able to clear heroic content for both raids, earning our raiders AOTC achivements.

Our current needs for the upcoming Eternal Palace raid are for 2 tanks and DPS. Our raid days and times have not changed and are still T Th and M from 11:30 pm to 1:30 am server (central time zone). If you are interested in joining our raid group or have additional questions, feel free to send me an in-game mail or add me to your friends list. (ucsdee92#1145)

Still have some spots, currently 3/8H. :slight_smile: