[A] <Legacy> Is looking for new Recruits! 11/11 MC/Ony 8/8 BWL

Hello! Are you part of the Alliance but you’re still looking for that relaxed, helpful home? Well might be the place for you! Currently looking for good natured, chill people that want to enjoy the game and have fun with those you play with :slight_smile: We are a raiding guild but we keep open recruitment for all of those who want to join a fun, active crew.

All Classes and levels welcome!

Message Temuje, Endure, Draaven Unidentified, Sionara, Madchen, or any of our members and they will forward you to an officer.

6 Likes

I wanted to add a few things here that I think are important. These are my words, how I see the guild.

Loot System

We use Suicide Kings with some light modifications (mostly to make it easier for people to get gear). We do have a small priority list (mostly to ensure everything is clear and that we can be prepared for future content). The list and loot system is something that was guided by members of the guild.

Guild Attitude

We like to keep things personal and helpful. Our goal is to fill the guild with like-minded people: people who enjoy playing the game and want to see all the content.

This is probably the most important thing for us. We want good people first.

Raid Experience

Most (if not all) of the leadership have seen all the Vanilla content already, we just want to do it again. We have people who achieved World Firsts back in Vanilla. Point is, we have the experience to do everything.

On the flip side, we have many parents in the guild now, and competing for world first is no longer something we need to do. We enjoy playing the game now with people we like.

Join Us!

So, if you are looking for a guild where you can just chill, play well, raid, have fun, and treat this like a hobby you enjoy, check Legacy out.

3 Likes

Hey folks! Just wanted to add a couple things. We are in fact still recruiting in an effort to progress through BWL and beyond! If you happen to play any of the mentioned roles above and have interest in seeing what we are about please message one of our officers and we’d be happy to chat with you! If you do not however play one of the aforementioned roles, and have some interest, please still whisper one of us as roles will fluctuate with time and across different content.

That being said we are just a few folks away from getting through BWL. If you are looking for a home, or have considered raiding but are nervous about the commitment, reach out! We have had several groups of folks within guild that wanted to take their time leveling, and eventually joined our raid team when they felt they were ready.

Currently we need a few folks to help us over the hump in BWL and we welcome those who are interested in that end. But more than anything we are looking for folks who want to be a part of a team looking to help each other get ready and tackle each wave of upcoming content!

Thanks for reading, please feel free to reach out to any of our officers to discuss your spot on the Legacy raid team!

Please feel free to reach out to any of our officers in game:
Sionora, Draaven, Madchen, Endure, Unidentified and Cootermoore.
Additionally feel free to reach out to myself via bnet:
AudioJaq#1629

-Cheers

3 Likes

Just an update and a bump. 7/8 in BWL now.

2 Likes

Should have changed that to 8/8 already. :stuck_out_tongue:

I posted here looking for guild: New Wow Player Looking for Guild

“Looking for good people first” stood out

-Chryos
40 Hunter
Alliance

Chryos, Ill be on today/tonight. Let me know what times you’re on and i’ll get with you asap :slight_smile:

I don’t imagine you guys have any desire for a Tankadin? I recently respecced from 0/32/20 to 13/31/7 and picked up a Flurry Axe, which for Tankadins is second only to TF. My nee spec allows me to trivialize suppression room, but I can Tank bosses too, in case your prot warrs would ever like to slap on their DPS gear and change it up.

But if you’re full on Tanks, or already have a Tankadin you’re happy with, that’s cool too.

Sorry, forgot to switch my toon. Here’s my Tankadin.

I’ll let an officer say officially, but I know we have a few paladins that toss on tank gear for trash and a boss or two. At this time I do not believe we can use another tank. However, don’t quote me as I am just a raider.

Sorry Geo, we have a few pallys in line for tank spots atm. good luck finding a good home!

kk, thanks for the reply. GL to you!